The topic is locked.
NASA took a picture On November 12, 2012, the Visible Infrared Imaging Radiometer Suite
Have a look how our country looked like that night

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9450]}

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
NASA took a picture On November 12, 2012, the Visible Infrared Imaging Radiometer Suite

Oh, Dazzling and mind boggling view of India
NASA pictures on Diwali night?
Really surprising

Meera sandhu
Live picture,really amazing. I have not seen such before.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I think Diwali is such a festival which is very popular in world. Obama the president of super power country always wish India a happy diwali, so why not NASA also like to know about Diwali. :)

Want to make each day Accountable

Shining beauty: India. But pollution is making our country dark. :)

www.hashtutorials.weebly.com
Shining beauty: India. But pollution is making our country dark. :)

We are going to see more pollution, unless, restriction is put on.

Want to make each day Accountable

Wow wonderful picture. So India is with lot of lights. If it is in color then it will look more beautiful but NASA took black and white

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Yes I have seen this picture somewhere before, it is amazing view indeed but surprising that some regions in India are not so dazzling...

I have seen this picture, but it is nice to see it glittering away ...here is another picture !

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9456]}

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
So nice to see India's Colour photo.......It seems South India and North India celebrated it more

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.