Though she was raped by 42 men in 40 days for the last eight years, this Kerala woman's voice was not heard by our Judiciary. At last, the supreme court was kind enough to lend its ear to the hapless woman's cries and decided to hear her case.
The Chief Justice of India Altamas Kabir said hearings will begin within three weeks.
Talk about Justice.
Source : ndtv.com
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
today top headline of Mathrubhumi newspaper is 'death sentence to an auto driver' who raped and killed a girl of 17 years 2 years back when she was alone at home.
yesterday a news shocked me a lot.
it's about sexual abuse of a 9 or 10 year old kid who studies in 5th standard. the person is none other than her own grand father who stays with the family and he is 70 years old. when the kid was seen gloomy and depression in class rooms, her teachers approached a counselor and then only shocking news came out yesterday. she was suffering it for past few months. Is a girl secure at Kerla homes? Every Keralite feels pride that our state is educationally and culturally forward comparing other states. is it true? If so, how could a Paravar case occur in Kerala. Just check the most sensational rape stories of the past few years. It's sure, Kerala and Delhi are on the top.

Meera sandhu
today top headline of Mathrubhumi newspaper is 'death sentence to an auto driver' who raped and killed a girl of 17 years 2 years back when she was alone at home.
it's about sexual abuse of a 9 or 10 year old kid who studies in 5th standard. the person is none other than her own grand father who stays with the family and he is 70 years old. when the kid was seen gloomy and depression in class rooms, her teachers approached a counselor and then only shocking news came out yesterday. she was suffering it for past few months. Is a girl secure at Kerla homes? Every Keralite feels pride that our state is educationally and culturally forward comparing other states. is it true? If so, how could a Paravar case occur in Kerala. Just check the most sensational rape stories of the past few years. It's sure, Kerala and Delhi are on the top.

You are an inhabitant of Kerala. How do you feel when you hear the cooked up fairy tale statistics about your state? Naturally elated. Now tell me, when you wake up in the morning with this horrendous news headline of Mathru Bhoomi, how do you feel?
You are intelligent enough to know the difference between the reality and cock and bull stories. That's what real India is.

You are an inhabitant of Kerala. How do you feel when you hear the cooked up fairy tale statistics about your state? Naturally elated. Now tell me, when you wake up in the morning with this horrendous news headline of Mathru Bhoomi, how do you feel?
You are intelligent enough to know the difference between the reality and cock and bull stories. That's what real India is.

Reality is that most of our people are well behaved and sane. But the very few insane and criminal oriented commit offences and this is what makes headlines.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Reality is that most of our people are well behaved and sane. But the very few insane and criminal oriented commit offences and this is what makes headlines.

I completely agree with you. A few culturally/educationally backward people are committing such mistakes. But it gives tensions to parents and readers....a poisonous snake is enough to make us hungry for supper (a Malayalam proverb translation)

i would like to add something more.
I feel it's the dirty business strategy of newspapers too...
if a rape case or murder gets public attention, they try to post similar news in front pages or highlighted columns.
now a days, a page is specially reserved in Matrubhumi paper to post such news :evil: :evil:

Today, top heading in red ink was death sentence to that auto driver. Normally such news comes in 3rd or 4th pages. But nowadays given more importance than before :pinch:

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
I think this type of discussion should be stopped. I get angry and feel sorry hearing such. They should be punished in openly so that any one get fear to commit such mistake.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Though she was raped by 42 men in 40 days for the last eight years, this Kerala woman's voice was not heard by our Judiciary. At last, the supreme court was kind enough to lend its ear to the hapless woman's cries and decided to hear her case.
The Chief Justice of India Altamas Kabir said hearings will begin within three weeks.
Talk about Justice.

So in effect even judiciary does its duty only when there is a peoples movement, not on its own....what a country of double standards that we live in! :angry:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Talk about Justice.

So in effect even judiciary does its duty only when there is a peoples movement, not on its own....what a country of double standards that we live in! :angry:

When Khushwant Singh said the same, years ago in his syndicated columns, Our hypocrites raised a big hue and cry proving hat we are really a Nation of hypocrites.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.