In about 20 villages of Kanpur District in Uttar Pradesh , most of the husbands don't do any work whole of the day & they drink alcohol, smoke cigarettes & gamble with the hard earned money of their wives. Getting fed up with their useless husbands, all of the wives of these husbands have made a Union of sort & the main agenda of these union of wives is to beat their husbands, if anyone of them is found drinking alcohol or found gambling. Whenever, the union of wives find any single husband among them drinking alcohol, they together beat that husband with sticks. Same happens to one who is found gambling. In their villages this beating is also called " Pati Peeto Aandolan" i.e. Movement for beating husbands.
Source:
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This good thing they do. It would have been much better if they did it earlier. :)

I saw one such movie " Amdani Athani kharcha rupiya" in which wives too teach lessons to their useless husbands. :laugh:
In about 20 villages of Kanpur District in Uttar Pradesh , most of the husbands don't do any work whole of the day & they drink alcohol, smoke cigarettes & gamble with the hard earned money of their wives. Getting fed up with their useless husbands, all of the wives of these husbands have made a Union of sort & the main agenda of these union of wives is to beat their husbands, if anyone of them is found drinking alcohol or found gambling. Whenever, the union of wives find any single husband among them drinking alcohol, they together beat that husband with sticks. Same happens to one who is found gambling. In their villages this beating is also called " Pati Peeto Aandolan" i.e. Movement for beating husbands.
Source:

There are hundreds of villages in India scattered over every corner where such husbands can be found. In most hills men generally depend on their women folk for water, agriculture cattle etc doing nothing but boozing.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Wives beating men for wrong is okay. But is marital relation not personal. If they unite for beating husbands, would they share other things of marital life as well. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Source:

There are hundreds of villages in India scattered over every corner where such husbands can be found. In most hills men generally depend on their women folk for water, agriculture cattle etc doing nothing but boozing.

Is your wife's tabla safe till now ;)

She gives you pocket money. Right? :cheer: :cheer: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
Source:

Shhhhh..... its a state secret.... anyhow how do you know? It seems my enemies are working against me
Source:

Shhhhh..... its a state secret.... anyhow how do you know? It seems my enemies are working against me

$ paise kya kama liye Dhanna seth ban gayee. :P :P My wife not only gives me pocket money but food and water also and not to mention about protection from wife unions. I do nothing but sit writing. I have yet to start boozing though. :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.