How to get a unique taste to Coffee? Here s how

In the lush hills of northern Thailand, a herd of 20 elephants is excreting some of the world's most expensive coffee. Trumpeted as earthy in flavour and smooth on the palate, the exotic new brew is made from beans eaten by Thai elephants and plucked a day later from their dung. A gut reaction inside the elephant creates what its founder calls the coffee's unique taste.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/foodanddrink/foodanddrinkpicturegalleries/9737226/Elephant-dung-coffee-Black-Ivory-beans-passed-through-the-animals-guts.html
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Entammo!
Dung cofee!!
I heard about worm salads and insect side dishes....
This one is really fantastic! I want to order one cup each for all my Boddunan friends...Have a nice good morning.

Meera sandhu
Entammo!
Dung cofee!!
I heard about worm salads and insect side dishes....
This one is really fantastic! I want to order one cup each for all my Boddunan friends...Have a nice good morning.

There is nothing like a hot cup of coffee in this cold season. Dhanyavaadam
Yesterday a gang has been busted in my city where they were mixing cow dung and papaya seeds in cheap tea and pack it in expensive tea wrappers. They seized big number of big brand empty wrappers. The gang leader belongs to a political party.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Yesterday a gang has been busted in my city where they were mixing cow dung and papaya seeds in cheap tea and pack it in expensive tea wrappers. They ceased big number of big brand empty wrappers. The gang leader belongs to a political party.

cow dung and pappaya seeds :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Today morning, I was talking with my mom while I was grinding chutney in mixer.
I was having my morning tea too...
Instead of water, I add a little tea to chutney when I felt the need of water :blink: . It was a mistake. But chutney was nice. You can experiment too ;)
Tea chutney with added sugar :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
Yesterday a gang has been busted in my city where they were mixing cow dung and papaya seeds in cheap tea and pack it in expensive tea wrappers. They seized big number of big brand empty wrappers. The gang leader belongs to a political party.

Instead of water, I add a little tea to chutney when I felt the need of water :blink: . It was a mistake. But chutney was nice. You can experiment too ;)

You should try this as a recipe blog, I am sure you would not be caught for adulteration.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Yesterday a gang has been busted in my city where they were mixing cow dung and papaya seeds in cheap tea and pack it in expensive tea wrappers. They ceased big number of big brand empty wrappers. The gang leader belongs to a political party.

The greatest inventions were the outcome of accidents. They were invented accidentally
I think he get the taste of coffee.
This is a great experiment with coffee beans.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10409]}

Be positive
How to get a unique taste to Coffee? Here s how

In the lush hills of northern Thailand, a herd of 20 elephants is excreting some of the world's most expensive coffee. Trumpeted as earthy in flavour and smooth on the palate, the exotic new brew is made from beans eaten by Thai elephants and plucked a day later from their dung. A gut reaction inside the elephant creates what its founder calls the coffee's unique taste.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/foodanddrink/foodanddrinkpicturegalleries/9737226/Elephant-dung-coffee-Black-Ivory-beans-passed-through-the-animals-guts.html

I read some where that best and costly most coffee is prepared from the dung of an animal like cat.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.