50% of the girls want to marry, where as they are going to higher studies due to parents compulsion. parents must know the inner voice of their daughters. am i correct?

served in iaf for 30 years on mig aircraft. blind believer of spiritual life, interested in exchange of healthy views besides learning from you all.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Of course yes, parents must know the inner voice of the girls, but for that it is the responsibility of parents to make their daughters so able as to be able to recognise their inner voices, which normally does not happen in at least more than 70% cases. even today, girls are conditioned from a very young age to think only about others and not themselves!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: yuddandisivasubramanyam
50% of the girls want to marry, where as they are going to higher studies due to parents compulsion. parents must know the inner voice of their daughters. am i correct?

You are correct. But instead of leaving the entire responsibility on the parents, girls also should take the initiative and pave way to a dialogue
I too feel that education and marriage can go together since there is a time for everything and girl has to be educated first and as much as she wants before she thinks of marriage and starting her own family.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Of course, you are right, Now son and daughter are same. Old thinking people don't think so.
We should think over it.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
parents are very much conscious about their girl.They think that when they attain certain age its better to give their marriage but what about their daughter whether they want to study or not.No one thought of it.

Sharmistha Banerjee
parents are very much conscious about their girl.They think that when they attain certain age its better to give their marriage but what about their daughter whether they want to study or not.No one thought of it.

This way of thinking should change in the parents. Failure of which our girls will not leave the Mythological way of living and thinking..
I does not agree at all that 50 % of the girls want to marry. Girls are always andmostly interested towards their career. But parents never understand their girls and they keep them at home in the name of marriage and they spoil their bright career

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.