most of the boys are wasting their time in enhancing their further education even after 30 years. they must take proper guidance from elders. mere diploma /degree is sufficient for placement. none prefers the length of degrees for employment. blind education is harmful to self as well wasting golden time. so try to get settled in a job and get married between 25 to 30 years. elderly guidance will improve the situation.

served in iaf for 30 years on mig aircraft. blind believer of spiritual life, interested in exchange of healthy views besides learning from you all.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This is an irony that in our society we believe that everyone has to get married at certain age unlike in foriegn where marriage is not at all necessary. But I believe that we should live with our culture and traditions. Definitely there is no point of denying marriage for higher studies one can continue studies after marriage also provided there should be enough means of finance. I know these days people consider marriage to be a hurdle in their freedom so they just deny marriage and give an excuse of higher studies which I think is something wrong when you are capable of taking responsibilty of a family moreover you know it that you can't get away with the marriage and at some age you have to do it. :blink:
most of the boys are wasting their time in enhancing their further education even after 30 years. they must take proper guidance from elders. mere diploma /degree is sufficient for placement. none prefers the length of degrees for employment. blind education is harmful to self as well wasting golden time. so try to get settled in a job and get married between 25 to 30 years. elderly guidance will improve the situation.

Personally I feel that unless an individual feels that he or she is ready for marriage and responsibilities he or she should not take that step and age is only incidental.... Youngsters should savor life , go through the routine of working saving and enjoying life and only when they feel the need to settle down, they should do so....

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: yuddandisivasubramanyam
Due to attain the good future marriages have been late .
First future then marriage is the aim of life now a days.

Personally I feel that unless an individual feels that he or she is ready for marriage and responsibilities he or she should not take that step and age is only incidental.... Youngsters should savor life , go through the routine of working saving and enjoying life and only when they feel the need to settle down, they should do so....

I subscribe to your views. It should be the prerogative of the individual concerned.
Yes.. Nowadays late marriage and the infertility problems all are increasing...

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
Thank you said by: yuddandisivasubramanyam
what you said is right subramanyam ji, but some times the responsibilities of the boy or girl also leads to late marriage. or the right person not getting may be the reason of the late marriage

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.