India is one of the top exporters of human hair to many countries. Tirupati, the famous pilgrim centre of AP earns a handsome amount through its human hair exports, especially through woman’s hair.
An Indian woman’s hair fetches Rs. 20,000/ kg on an average.
The hair of a woman that’s not subjected to artificial shampoos and conditioners fetches up to Rs. 50,000 /kg.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10761]}

A Pencil drawing : rambabu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
India is one of the top exporters of human hair to many countries. Tirupati, the famous pilgrim centre of AP earns a handsome amount through its human hair exports, especially through woman’s hair.
An Indian woman’s hair fetches Rs. 20,000/ kg on an average.
The hair of a woman that’s not subjected to artificial shampoos and conditioners fetches up to Rs. 50,000 /kg.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10761]}

A Pencil drawing : rambabu

I think only Asian women like long hair. Hair women have more that 4' long hair. In Rajasthan men have mustake more than 5' long.
This is interesting I had heard of it but didn't knew these details. But I think the availability of hair which are not subjected to artificial shampoos must be very rare.

Live in the present :)
This is interesting I had heard of it but didn't knew these details. But I think the availability of hair which are not subjected to artificial shampoos must be very rare.

In rural regions, women still use natural things for their hair. The hair of such women is in demand.
Thank you said by: Ashii
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.