A chain snatcher steals a chain from a passenger. When the victim raised an alarm, the thief swallows the chain. Police enter and feed the thief 8 dozens of Bananas to recover the chain from the thief’s system.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/01/03/man-fed-96-bananas_n_4536408.html
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Good job in recovering chain, the thief got good amount of food in the process of recovering chain. :whistle: :whistle:

http://mohanmekap.com/

Good job in recovering chain, the thief got good amount of food in the process of recovering chain. :whistle: :whistle:

And also a lot of inconvenience after swallowing a chain and 8 dozens of Bananas.
Thank you said by: mohan manohar
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
I just :cheer: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: feel like :laugh: :woohoo: :silly: :sick: :lol:
...........I wish chain snatcher is fine. He is not sent to the hospital. This is horrible.
I just :cheer: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: feel like :laugh: :woohoo: :silly: :sick: :lol:
...........I wish chain snatcher is fine. He is not sent to the hospital. This is horrible.

Don't worry. He's fine and gearing up for another chain snatching.

I don't think he will do it again. This is very bad experience.

I don't think he will do it again. This is very bad experience.

Chain snatcher doesn't feel so. It's his profession. He never stops. Will make another attempt.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.