Friends, I am not well in health, admitted to health care units for further diagnosis (since 25th January). Here, I am most of the time alone, but at Boddunan I met many people (virtually), nice, warm and efficient, I have been at Boddunan for almost a year, and feel that I belong there, it is the kind of place I will never forget, I hope I will be back soon. :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: Last not the least, please do not forget me, keep the memories, because nothing lasts forever. I will miss you all when I am lonely. Thanks

http://mohanmekap.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Friends, I am not well in health, admitted to health care units for further diagnosis (since 25th January). Here, I am most of the time alone, but at Boddunan I met many people (virtually), nice, warm and efficient, I have been at Boddunan for almost a year, and feel that I belong there, it is the kind of place I will never forget, I hope I will be back soon. :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Sorry to hear that you are unwell. Boddunan community really really missing you. Yes, we all belong to this family Boddunan. I pray almighty Jagannadh for your speedy recovery.
Ohh.. Hope everything will be okay soon. Take care friend. We all missing you and get well soon.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Friends, I am not well in health, admitted to health care units for further diagnosis (since 25th January). Here, I am most of the time alone, but at Boddunan I met many people (virtually), nice, warm and efficient, I have been at Boddunan for almost a year, and feel that I belong there, it is the kind of place I will never forget, I hope I will be back soon. :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: Last not the least, please do not forget me, keep the memories, because nothing lasts forever. I will miss you all when I am lonely. Thanks

Hi Mohan, don't worry , remain positive and you will soon be able to be more active here ...I doubt if anyone would forget you since you have been active and contributing to the discussions. I was wondering why you were not to be seen since a few days ! All the best and see you soon :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Hope you will be okay soon. And join to us.
We all also miss you.
Our good wishes always with you.

Take care, See you soon.

Be positive
Hope it is nothing serious and that you will be back with us with a bang!! Get well soon as many of us are waiting to read your articles and your interesting posts.
Take care of your health. Get well soon. We'll be waiting for your return.
Friends, I am not well in health, admitted to health care units for further diagnosis (since 25th January). Here, I am most of the time alone, but at Boddunan I met many people (virtually), nice, warm and efficient, I have been at Boddunan for almost a year, and feel that I belong there, it is the kind of place I will never forget, I hope I will be back soon. :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: Last not the least, please do not forget me, keep the memories, because nothing lasts forever. I will miss you all when I am lonely. Thanks[/quote

I am little bit confused Mohan. Just what is the problem with you and why do you have to stay there for long in the hospital. I hope you'll be fine soon and back to Boddunan. My best wishes for a speedy recovery.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Sorry to hear about your ill health, I hope it is nothing very serious. Do get well soon and come back. We will pray for your speedy recovery!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Getting a little emotional too! Have courage, you will be alright very soon- I say it!!! Don't worry you have all our best wishes!!!

Get well soon....
We all waiting for you. In your absence we all miss you.
Get some rest and back with full energy........
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.