I am not sure about the authenticiuty of this but it is fun to speculate anyway as to what our roots are? based on the shape of our feet ...If you have a mix of different features you can say you have a mixed heritage or race ..

My own feet say that I have Egyptian roots :unsure:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 11051]}

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I am not sure about the authenticiuty of this but it is fun to speculate anyway as to what our roots are? based on the shape of our feet ...If you have a mix of different features you can say you have a mixed heritage or race ..

My own feet say that I have Egyptian roots :unsure:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 11051]}

Quite an intersting thread. Anyhow from my own feet I could see my roots are Germanic.
Is this a variant of palmistry. Instead of hands, feet are read.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

All predictions like Jyotish Shastra, Graha Shastra to name a few are interrelated in one way other with each other. Some predict palm reading and some feet. Some predict through eyes also.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

This I am told is more to do with genology and has no relevance to anything else except tracing your roots ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

This I am told is more to do with genology and has no relevance to anything else except tracing your roots ...

Tracing the roots from Geneology , quite a new thing I heard. Anyhow, I will trace the origin of this from the net.

Geneology is an interesting subject and this particular example is one of the means to trace from which ancient races we have evolved as a person. As far as my origin is concerned my feet also belong to Egyptian category! :cheer:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.