I tried and was not sure whether it was true or not, you too have a go at it...

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 11058]}

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I'm afraid, i did not follow how to start, i would definitely go for the game. But before that please be kind and and give some directions. Sorry for the inconvenience.
I'm afraid, i did not follow how to start, i would definitely go for the game. But before that please be kind and and give some directions. Sorry for the inconvenience.

There are many words hidden in the jumble of words and you have to selct the ones that registers first on your mind and make a list..4 or 6 words that you notice first ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: rambabu

There are many words hidden in the jumble of words and you have to selct the ones that registers first on your mind and make a list..4 or 6 words that you notice first ...

Now I got it. I'll try now.
Thank you said by: usha manohar
It is fun! :) Although The very first word I got is lazy and my husband agrees! :whistle:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

It is fun! :) Although The very first word I got is lazy and my husband agrees! :whistle:

LOL....Mine was naive although I am not :dry: I guess it just is the way your mind catches on to certain words that you are familiar with..

LOL....Mine was naive although I am not :dry: I guess it just is the way your mind catches on to certain words that you are familiar with..

I am used to glancing at words in the correct sequence so obviously lazy was the very first word! :laugh: :laugh: it is only fun and nothing else!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I am used to glancing at words in the correct sequence so obviously lazy was the very first word! :laugh: :laugh: it is only fun and nothing else!

I have found patient, peaceful, lovely and none of these describe me apart from lazy :laugh:
Thank you said by: usha manohar

I have found patient, peaceful, lovely and none of these describe me apart from lazy :laugh:

You are lucky. At least you got some of the traits in you. I didn't get any of my traits despite several attempts.

You are lucky. At least you got some of the traits in you. I didn't get any of my traits despite several attempts.

That is the mystery, you have to glance and what you see first is supposed to be one of your traits which you may be unaware of...at least thats what I have been told by the person who sent this ! :)

That is the mystery, you have to glance and what you see first is supposed to be one of your traits which you may be unaware of...at least thats what I have been told by the person who sent this ! :)

Perhaps i did a mistake by attempting several times.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.