Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Amazing and unbelievable art works that make us wonder about the perfection and patience of the great artist. 

Wow.. Really looks stunning !!! It look like all things are got made very carefully with lots of skill. Wonderful

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com

Skill, concentration and dedication alone canbring that level of excellence.

Amazing arts. It shows how much involvement and time they spent in that work. 

Hard work along with commitment goes a long way. That's the essence of success.

Great work indeed. I would like thank Rambabu for bringing news to our eyes. There are many great artists like Valay Shende. Only thing is that only few lucky ones among them comes into the limelight. I feel its duty of bloggers like us to identify such talents and bring them into limelight, using platforms like Boddunan.

Being an arist in the traditional and digital genres, I always introduce and post threads about such meritorious people through these forums.

I have seen some road side artist who drawn beautiful image but that art not considered by people. If talented people get the right opportunity in right time they will shine in their work. I some time watch tirupathi channel in which while singers are begin the song the artist will be ready to draw and finish the art completely exactly when the song ends. Really a great talent. 

It depends on the artist's strong will. Nobody gives a chance. The artist has to grab the opportunity with his quality.

Truly amazing ! It shows the sensitivity and awareness of the artiste about the society...He is able to look beyond the ordinary everyday things 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.