The topic is locked.

If we go through the lives of Geniuses like Albert Einstein, Steve Jobs, Gandhi to name a few, we see there is a relation between Genius and food.

Here is a list of some great people and their food habits.

http://www.npr.org/sections/thesalt/2016/03/11/469543237/the-gastronomy-of-genius-food-and-drink-that-inspired-great-minds

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This is an interesting article.. This article basically indicate the relation between food and genius people. Most of the geniuses like specific kind of food only, also they disliked certain food as well..
Bajirao wrote:This is an interesting article.. This article basically indicate the relation between food and genius people. Most of the geniuses like specific kind of food only, also they disliked certain food as well..
Food need not be always appealing in order to inspire. For example, Friedrich Schiller, the poet always used to keep a carton of rotten apples. The reason is, the smell of the rotten apples remind him of the countryside, where he grew up. For an on onlooker the food habits of these geniuses look strange and bizarre.

Basically one can conclude that the genius minds had terrible and wierd taste in food, not really healthy..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Choice and food depends on many factors. We must be follows genius for their Nobel deed, I think it is not necessary to follow theirs eating habits.

anil wrote:

Choice and food depends on many factors. We must be follows genius for their Nobel deed, I think it is not necessary to follow theirs eating habits.

I agree. Often , the food habits of these geniuses are unhealthy. For example, French writer Honore Balzack was a Coffee addict. He used to down 50 cups of Coffee in one night.He died at age 51. And the cause of death is Caffeine poisoning.

Clearly, the most genius minds are also eccentric and hence the weird likes and dislikes of these great people. Not sure how specific foods might be linked to the brain functionality but it does play a major role in their aggressiveness. It is my firm belief that people who eat lots of meats are more aggressive than those who do not.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

anil wrote:

yeah i fully agree on you, instead of following genius person food habits we should follow their good deeds which they have done for this world.

bhuyali saroj

They were truly genius in their career as well as in choice of food and how they practised their food habit.

shampasaid

There are only few genius person who have a specific food habits. Mostly many of them have the same habit has others have 

bhuyali saroj

Yes, there is a big relationship between food and being a genius.  For example, the Tamil Brahmins are always made fun of, for having curd rice as a staple food.  It is always common to see Tamil Brahmins openly asking for curd rice.

However, the WHO has certified curd rice to be the best source of protein, long long ago.  Guess what, right from Sundar Pichchai, the present CEO of Google to the top guns of IBM or Microsoft or TCS or Infosys, every single person is a Tamil Brahmin. 

This is not to say that others are not intelligent.  It is just that certain food habits contribute to intelligence of a tall order.  There is a connection between people who eat medicinal food and their health, which in turn, contributes to their being or becoming geniuses. Those who eat non vegetarian food are more prone towards violence.  This is a proven research point.  However, this does not necessarily mean that they are stupid.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.