Out of enthusiasm, I thought of knowing what foods the people of other countries will eat. For example in India, most of the people like rice or  rice preparations and different kinds of preparations made with Wheat or Gehu.  Additionally food expenditure for One week is also included.

http://happyhealthychoice.com/eat-people-around-world/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Its really amazing to see what kind of food people eat, their favourite food and how much they spend on food every week.

This site clearly shows that people from different countries have different food likings.  

I was amazed  to see how the cost of food in Developed Countries is  far far expensive  than developing Countries.In Bhutan the cost of the food for a week is less than 3 US Dollars, where as in Australia it is as High as 300 plus US Dollars.

rambabu wrote:

I was amazed  to see how the cost of food in Developed Countries is  far far expensive  than developing Countries.In Bhutan the cost of the food for a week is less than 3 US Dollars, where as in Australia it is as High as 300 plus US Dollars.

Yes that's true. But the reason for this is the difference in currencies. currency rate is low in developing country like Bhutan while its more in developed countries like Australia. For instance, in a $1 Bhutan can purchase atleast 3-4 vegetables, but Australians have to spend atleast 10$ to purchase 3 vegetables. So currency matters. 

Also If you have noticed, most of the developing countries eat green leafy vegetables and other veggies more than prepacked processed food which is more expensive. 

Bajirao wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Yes that's true. But the reason for this is the difference in currencies. currency rate is low in developing country like Bhutan while its more in developed countries like Australia. For instance, in a $1 Bhutan can purchase atleast 3-4 vegetables, but Australians have to spend atleast 10$ to purchase 3 vegetables. So currency matters. 

Also If you have noticed, most of the developing countries eat green leafy vegetables and other veggies more than prepacked processed food which is more expensive. 

Well said. I can't but agree with you.

The average income in developed countries is at least 7-8 times that of an average Indian family. Given that fact expenditure would be more as well. However, it is wrong to presume that developed nations don't eat healthy, they do eat vegetables, fruits  and dairy products much more than we do along with breads and meats. They are far more fitter and energetic and live longer which would not be possible if they did not eat healthy food..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

What people of other countries are eating is meaningless for others. People of every country have their own eating habits and traditions. People who are living at cold places, Non veg is useful for them but not for the peoples who are living at hot places. Last but not least, we must be eat fresh food and also enjoy it.

anil wrote:

What people of other countries are eating is meaningless for others. People of every country have their own eating habits and traditions. People who are living at cold places, Non veg is useful for them but not for the peoples who are living at hot places. Last but not least, we must be eat fresh food and also enjoy it.

definitely. I agree with you, A food consisting of Green vegetables. Leafy vegetables and fruits and which is affordable should be chosen

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.