There are some things that happened in this country, which the present younger generation  refuse to believe.

When the First Rocket was built by ISRO., it was not that financially strong to afford a vehicle to carry the built Rocket to the Launching Pad. So what happened ? A CYCLE was used to carry the Rocket

Its not all. Read on  to more surprising things that happened in India.

http://wedriveindia.com/blog/2015/12/28/20-things-about-india-that-will-surprise-at-most/

Amazing things about India - Rocket on Cycle

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

An interesting read. plus1.png

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated - Confucius

He is AryaBhatta, the first Mathematician who invented the concept of Zero. This is but a single example. Go deep to know still amazing things about India.

Amazing things about India - Inventor of 0

The post is interesting and the quotes about India makes an India proud. You said it right that the present younger generation is not ready to accept some amazing facts but in some way it is good. They will hate to learn about the family with 39 wives and so on. My God it's disgusting. 

shampasaid

I was  really proud when I knew that The Science Day in Switzerland is dedicated to Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam, the Missile Man of India.

Most youngsters today are analytical which is how it should be and unless proven and factual they may not readily believe anything. India has had one of oldest civilization, so it is but natural that many inventions took place here. However, as regards surgery even Greeks and Egyptians claim that they were the pioneers..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Shampa Sadhya wrote:

The post is interesting and the quotes about India makes an India proud. You said it right that the present younger generation is not ready to accept some amazing facts but in some way it is good. They will hate to learn about the family with 39 wives and so on. My God it's disgusting. 

Of course, the quotes by eminent People like Rollend , the French Philosopher and Mark Twain really thrilled me. The problem with us is,the outsiders like the above eminent personalities realized the importance and greatness of this country. Where as we the Indians know nothing about our own country or its greatness. Pathetic.

These are fews, I read much more about India, at present I forgot these. I read in Kalyan and sarvodya Magzine. Aeroplan was invented by an Indian in Bombay. Indian also know about plastic surgery, this facilities was available in Indian at the time of Shivaji.

Actually, we love to dwell on such facts and want our present generation to do so. I feel it's not happening. 

shampasaid

Loving a Fact,especially if it's a Historical fact, what's wrong with it ? It's the responsibility of the parents to see that their children are aware of Historical Facts.

Shampa Sadhya wrote:

Actually, we love to dwell on such facts and want our present generation to do so. I feel it's not happening. 

The today's youngsters are a smarter and far less gullible lot. They may refuse to believe anything that is not proven for which we need to give them credit. From my own experience, they do want to know about their nation and its heritage but with their eyes open,..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.