In a highly volatile trade, sensex today gained over 68 points to close at 17,700.91 on fresh buying in blue-chips at lower levels amid the Economic Survey projecting strong economic growth.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Share market has become highly volatile these days. Sensex going down by 546 points on other day and today, ended up in green by just 68 points.
I don't think the moderate rise in indices today would restore investors' confidence.To my humble understanding the market would continue to remain unstable in the days to come!
After some days I again found interesting topics to discuss on this forum.

Dear Abhisek on Thursday sensex went down to 546 points because of the expiry day.
FIIS were clearing there position so they sold and our market gone crash
Dear Chinmoy,as this is the budget month so market will definitely face a volatile situation so these days new traders should avoid market ebcause on these 2 month of march and April market will be very volatile and in the volatile market small traders always loose money.
soubhagya das wrote:
[quote]After some days I again found interesting topics to discuss on this forum.

Dear Abhisek on Thursday sensex went down to 546 points because of the expiry day.
FIIS were clearing there position so they sold and our market gone crash[/quote]

I know that Thursday being clearing day as FIIS cleared their money by booking profit.
So here is more persons who care this share and others.Good, keep it up.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.