Dhoni disagreed that playing Sreesanth - who leaked 53 runs in five overs in his only game - would be a gamble. "He is one player who gets excited when it comes to big games," Dhoni said. "If he is playing he will be in a good frame of mind. Sree is one character who can swing the ball and get you early wickets. It would be an exciting choice we would need to make."
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think Sreesanth is not the right choice for playing the finals.But Dhoni is known for his brave decisions, lets see what happens.
Even i doubt playing sreesanth for the final match.. i guess this is a really big gamble...
The injury to Ashish Nehra has put the Indian team management in a dilemma over who should be his replacement for the World Cup final against Sri Lanka...
I think Sreesanth was the lucky charm for India. He was there in the T20 finals when India won the Title.
Really if Srisanth was able to get a wicket in earlier overs, we will be too happy.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.