US has used latest technology in operation Gerenemo to kill Osama.They have used Stealth Helicopter which is not traceable by normal radar.

They have used hi-tech remote which can switch off electric supply of any place or city or even whole country just sitting at US or any other country.This remote works on Radio Frequency(RF) and it's a little bit different from the Universal Remote which we use for home automation purpose.This hi-tech remote can capture the frequency of any electrical appliances or grid station or transformer station by the process of radio frequency and save the frequency in the memory of the remote. After that this remote is programmed to give command to either switch off electric supply or even play with it by giving different command and all these thing is done by just sitting at home and with the help of satellite.

In nut shell this hi-tech remote can disrupt power supply of a particular area from a remote place without the knowledge of anybody.

There were other hi-tech gadgets which were used in this operation.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
yes.I agree this is the optimal usage of the latest technology but dont you think it is unfair only one country uses it? it would be approriate if we share the information so that the underworld dons or the people againts people can be caught

Swetha Shenoy
yes.I agree this is the optimal usage of the latest technology but dont you think it is unfair only one country uses it? it would be approriate if we share the information so that the underworld dons or the people againts people can be caught

@ Swetha,

These technologies are already in use by whole World and if not whole world atleast it is already in use at our country.This hi-tech remote is not only used at the Defence level but it is already in use rather misused at the private detective agency level for the purpose of surveillance. These people play with this remote and show off their power by switching off city's electricity supply.

Only thing is we general people do not try to think from this angle that anything like this can happen or is possible.

So, next time if you see that there is a load shedding in your area then you can think through this angle that some security agency people maybe misusing their power and playing with the remote.These remote are monitored by Home Ministry and general people are not allowed to have these gadgets.

I have already mentioned about the Remote Neural Monitoring device in earlier post which is the deadliest weapon America has and it can kill people by directly attacking into the brain through electro magnetic waves.This device is also misused by these detective agency people for electronic harassment.All these devices are already used in India,only thing is that we don't believe it.
We all know that US President was watching live telecast of the Operation Gerenemo through the use of technology. We are told that there was camera fitted into the helmet of Navy SEAL commandos through which US President was watching the live telecast at the Situation Room.

But, I believe that US President was watching the Operation through the eyes of Navy SEAL commandos.Surprised!!!Yes it is possible by the use of Remote Neural Monitoring Device. This is not a si-fi movie but it is reality.Through this gadget one can see what the other person can see, can be communicated directly into the ears and even one can watch the persons dreams.

I don't know the limitation of this gadget,but through this device America can monitor each and every movement of Osama by making link into the Osama's brain.Even we can monitor the movement of Dawood Ibrahim through this gadget, and god knows we may be already monitoring him by using this gadget.
"..I don't know the limitation of this gadget,but through this device America can monitor each and every movement of Osama by making link into the Osama's brain...."
Still they took 10 years to see him?????

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
"..I don't know the limitation of this gadget,but through this device America can monitor each and every movement of Osama by making link into the Osama's brain...."
Still they took 10 years to see him?????

@ Abid,
This is high level political game, which are always classified. As there is no sufficient data available regarding Remote Neural Monitoring Device with the general public, so I can't say the limitation of this gadget. The information which I have collected from Google proves that this gadget can really control, monitor an individual from far place.The fact that I came to know about such gadget is because I myself is a victim of this gadget.And in my case some private detective agency people are misusing this gadget and harassing me.
No body will believe it as long as they are victim of such gadget.And no detective agency people will accept the use of such gadget.
You can read about this gadget by searching in Google, if you are interested.I just wanted to share about this technology as much as I know about it with other members.Believing it or not totally depends on individual.

Can you believe that Osama was found from Pakistan Military Academy and ISI say they don't know about it?
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.