Oil and oil products are the most important part of modern civilization. It is the back bone of industrial civilization and the developments that we enjoy today. But more than being dependent on oil energy resource, most of us have become addicted to it. The recent oil gas news reports say that the prices of oil and oil products have increased very high when compared to the prices of 2009. If this hike goes on, the oil and gasoline bills of an average man will become so high soon that he will find it hard to survive.
A lot of research programs have been going on to get a lucrative substitute for fossil fuels like oil. The most suitable energy resource, so far discovered, to replace fossil fuels is renewable energy. Renewable energy is generated from various natural resources like sun wind, tides, etc. These energy resources can be naturally replenished and hence won’t run out. Sun is one of the of the major renewable energy source widely used by people around the world. Solar, wind and water energy are the highest used alternative energy resources.
The increase in enthusiasm that the people have about renewable energy resources has created a sort of contentment that our energy demands can be easily met by the wise use of renewable energy resources. Research works are still going on to develop newer technologies for large scale extraction of renewable energy resources.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes, I accept what Schneiter says. Now days people are addicted to fossil fuels but people remember that chinese started using E-Bikes because to reduce pollution and eradicate accidents. E-bike can go upto a maximum speed of 60kph.

http://myblogdeivigan.blogspot.com/
http://placementandinformations.blogspot.com/
Solar energy is the permanent source. In fact, the underground sources like coal, petrol are simply stored up energy form of solar energy only. The best way is that we should minimize use of petrol and diesel. There are many devices to do so.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I think government should do so many awareness program to create awareness among common man to understand how they can benefited from solar energy or wind energy
It hardly needs any stressing that the world is faced with no choice other than exploring alternative renewable sources of energy. But the overall scenario is far from encouraging. There are no immediate signs of any decline in the consumption rate of fossil fuels. In fact, we are increasingly getting more dependent on it. With all talks of wind and solar energy being alternatives, these sources are yet to become cost-efficient and affordable. Even ethanol extracted from corn was thought to be an alternative, but the net energy gain from it and the subequent revelation that it also pollutes ground water are the negative aspects. I think the government should seriously consider giving more subsidies to make solar based products affordable apart from launching a vigorous movement, as Soubhagya says, towards more efficient use of fossil fuels and cutting down on wastes.
Solar energy equipments are definitely better for future but due to its heavy cost people do not like to invest for right now and do not want to block huge money, If government encourages The manufacturer, provides easy loan to them then definitely they will increase there production so the cost of sell can be minimized slowly slowly and people can have the same product at lower cost
Yes, Soubhagya that's the point I was trying to make. Once mass apllications and uses are encouraged, the prices for solar cookers, heaters etc. are bound to come down to affordable levels.
I am staying near coastal area.
Its Puri Beach.
I will try my effort after 1 year to create awareness among people to use wind energy and solar energy and It can be a very good business for me also.
It will help to reduce carbon from our city and also help me to earn handsome income
That's a very good idea! If you combine both,nothing like it! There is trmendous potential for wind energy, being so close to the sea.
i HAVE PLANNED TO START FROM bIO-GAS PRODUCE FROM COW DUNK.
after it get success I will start promoting solar energy equipments.
which will be effective at rural area
As told solar energy is the best choice for altrnate source.But the cost to eruct a solar panel and its accessories is very high even after subsidised price.That is why none looks in that way.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.