World shortest women - who is from Nagpur has got world guiness record.

Jyoti Amge - 18 years old.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/nagpur/Jyoti-stands-tall-as-worlds-shortest-woman/articleshow/11138040.cms

Vinu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
i read about her in today's newspaper.but isnt this being unfair to her??
i mean god has made her like that,how wud she be feeling wen she is declared as d shortest woman...??
she enjoys with this record. her dream is becoming a bollywood star and its going to happen in next year as she is booked for 2 movies next year..

Vinu
All the success came to her because of her short size and she might be happy about this fact. I wish her all the best in life...!
World shortest women - who is from Nagpur has got world guiness record.

Jyoti Amge - 18 years old.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/nagpur/Jyoti-stands-tall-as-worlds-shortest-woman/articleshow/11138040.cms

I saw a woman of similar height in Pune when i was waiting at the signal and she was crossing the street. I think she can give her competition.
Just now I saw this news in tv news. she is so cute like 2 years baby. But its unbelievable that she is 18 years old

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Just now I saw this news in tv news. she is so cute like 2 years baby. But its unbelievable that she is 18 years old

She must be feeling proud of herself but apart from holding world record, imagine her how daily life could be.

She must be feeling proud of herself but apart from holding world record, imagine her how daily life could be.

Due to her size, all of Jyoti's clothes and jewelry are custom made. Even plates and utensils are specially made, as normal-sized silverware is too big. :(

Vinu
This is very interesting to know the world shortest women but what she name is in guinese book.
What God does for good to us.Now she should be proud as she is famous now and popular also.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
she is proud of her self as she got ginnis recard certificate

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.