Today Nifty closes above 5000 mark after a long time. Today it gained 62 points. Will it sustain and reach new highs? Can investors make over their lost money? What do you think? What is the future of Nifty?

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
the various trends that nifty has shown shows that most of the time it has gone down.....to rise above 5000 we really need a strong market presence.

smriti
I have a feeling that the market is witnessing a contrarian trend. As long as the ghost of European debt crisis is there, a decisive move can not be expected.
I think no it will not sustain as previous trend shows market generally falls before budget.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Investors might be feeling, if we buy at this level, more people may put in money seeing Nifty at this level and thus Nifty may gain some 300-350 points. At that time, it would be nice to pull back the money they invested below 5000 levels, thus recovering some of the losses of previous quarter. I assume so.

Meera sandhu
To my mind that's a dangerous trap and any thought of buy should be backed by sound analysis.Stock specific action can be initiated but overall the market has not bottomed out yet!
I am waiting for some lower levels. I want to invest :laugh:

Meera sandhu
Yes,probability is more for Nifty to sustain its 5000 marks.

http://moneyrumors.blogspot.com
This is the best time to invest as sensex and nifty are in low.Sensex < 16000.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
This is the best time to invest as sensex and nifty are in low.Sensex < 16000.

DON'T invest now Ram...it is very risky.

I personally believe it will fall for another buying oppurtunity.

Meera sandhu
@Sandhya Rani

Stock markets present opportunities all the time and smart traders make money in a falling market too! It might be a buying opportunity or selling opportunity!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.