Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Its a nice link. really useful but does it permanent solution i don't think so. because PC always get effected with viruses which affect most part of the PC.
Its a nice link. really useful but does it permanent solution i don't think so. because PC always get effected with viruses which affect most part of the PC.

Abhijeet, welcome to boddunan, but there is one thing I want to highlight to you is that it is against the rules to post a link to some other site or advertisement of any sort, so do not post such links again.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

insurance brokers in pune

Actually they shall withdraw their support today- Actually 'operation Gost click' would be withdrawn today that provided temporary servers of servers. That may activate malware that might have those computers, which were infected during the period and would be directed to changed IPs..

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.