I see many ads online where people talk about forex trading and how they are able to earn a good income...I am sure that there is risk involved..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This is not only risk but also must have luck in this so that you can gain here.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

yes, forex trading is really risky. the money which you invest may give good result and profit or you may loose money

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

After recession many members committed suicide due to forex trading.

You have to learn the ropes over a period and master the art of effectively using hedging techniques. It's a field requiring up to date knowledge about movement of currencies and the factors determining it.In a volatile situation as we witness today,it's fraught with grave risks!
Before doing forex you must have some grip on that unless it is a risk one.

Forex trading is like share market only, we will invest money, but mostly we may not get atleast the invested money back

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You have to learn the ropes over a period and master the art of effectively using hedging techniques. It's a field requiring up to date knowledge about movement of currencies and the factors determining it.In a volatile situation as we witness today,it's fraught with grave risks!

I agree that it is very risky, but once you study the market it may be a lot easier, and challenging.A cousin of mine is earning about 150 dollars a day since more than 4 months now and says that once you get the hang of it and are able to turn the volatility to your advantage by hedging it becomes lot easier.But one has to have some knowledge and also know how..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

After recession many members committed suicide due to forex trading.

" This is not only risk but also must have luck in this so that you can gain here."

Yes thats very true, it is almost like shares where one has to be very cautious and have a good knowledge of the working system...

I was a bit unlucky ...have lost a big amount ...also precious 5 years...so I never give trading advices to people....

Meera sandhu
I was a bit unlucky ...have lost a big amount ...also precious 5 years...so I never give trading advices to people....

hey sandhya, that is sad, I can imagine how you feel when you lose your hard earned money...

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.