10 armed assailants walked coolly in to the ICU of Sun Rise Hospital Gurgaon and shot at 3 patients. The incident is said to be the result of old feud.
Who says India is backward, though in a wrong category?
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/gurgaon/Gunmen-fire-on-patients-in-Gurgaon-ICU/articleshow/17579300.cms
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Where do we live? Is it possible ? very unfortunate fact,this should not be happened.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Not a single person tried to stop them or even call for the police.Its lack of proper management system of the hospital.

Sharmistha Banerjee
it's really shocking.
Our hospitals are also not free from such dangers. earlier, I thought, it happens in movies only

Meera sandhu
This is very shameful act. This act shows we are not safe at any place.

Be positive
This is very shameful act. This act shows we are not safe at any place.

Right now the word 'Safety' has become outdated
it's really shocking.
Our hospitals are also not free from such dangers. earlier, I thought, it happens in movies only

Now the dividing line between reality and movies melted away
Not a single person tried to stop them or even call for the police.Its lack of proper management system of the hospital.

"Civic responsibility" has become a thing of the past.
it's really shocking.

Now the dividing line between reality and movies melted away

yes, you are right.
people are inspired from such movies...
2-3 years back, a group of youngsters robbed a bank in 'Dhoom' style...exactly the same way :S :S
I think Thrissur or Kottayam :unsure:
i am not sure, if they are caught or not. .

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.