This is glorious India,rape o one side and the lady CM of the state doing a disco dance with a singer who is known for his vulgar taste and a ruling government that cares two hoots about what is happening to people whether they are old or physically challenged, so what other course do they have except end their lives?

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Deprived-of-pension-165-people-seek-Presidents-nod-to-end-life/articleshow/17903003.cms

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Ushaji Is this your own photo in profile?
Yes you highlighted correct point, but this is India and anything may happened in India in democracy? We are the culprit as we select such people.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
This is indeed shocking. Pension is granted by state government but the beneficiary are not getting owing to administrative failure. This needs thorough probe and immediate action.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

This thing I also saw it in new that in the morning she went to safdarjung hospital to see the victim and on the same day she was in Disco and dancing on the songs of Honey Singh. This is politics they politicians really think us fools and we are as we still give them votes and give them a chance to make us fool again. :evil:
Usha[strike]ji[/strike] Is this your own photo in profile?
Yes you highlighted correct point, but this is India and anything may happened in India in democracy? We are the culprit as we select such people.

I did upload my picture but am not able to see it...I see my old avtaar ....
I guess you are right ! we select the leaders we deserve or we have not much choice so we are forced to select whoever is there rather than forego our right...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

This is indeed shocking. Pension is granted by state government but the beneficiary are not getting owing to administrative failure. This needs thorough probe and immediate action.

It is a typical case of the fence eating the grass, they make the rules and they also break the rules when they feel like it, what a pity and how cruel can one get playing with poor helpless old people's lives

No one hears the voice of poors and when it arises then many pressure come from many sides, so they also fear to say it to admin.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
This is glorious India,rape o one side and the lady CM of the state doing a disco dance with a singer who is known for his vulgar taste and a ruling government that cares two hoots about what is happening to people whether they are old or physically challenged, so what other course do they have except end their lives?

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Deprived-of-pension-165-people-seek-Presidents-nod-to-end-life/articleshow/17903003.cms

"there were bogus beneficiaries of the schemes and hence release of pension were stopped."
I wonder who gave this man the post of District collector. Shame on his part. Instead of admitting his lapse, he gave an excuse worthy of a big slap on his face.
Thank you said by: usha manohar

"there were bogus beneficiaries of the schemes and hence release of pension were stopped."
I wonder who gave this man the post of District collector. Shame on his part. Instead of admitting his lapse, he gave an excuse worthy of a big slap on his face.

Absolutely ! when they talk about lapses they are showing their own inefficiency and mismanagement and then deprive the poor helpless people...

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.