Hyderabad has been named as one of the best cities in the world to visit next year by travel guide book Lonely Planet... After San Francisco and Amsterdam. Hyderabad. The state capital of AP has been named as the favourite tourist’s haven.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9603]}
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/life-style/travel/Hyderabad-is-worlds-3rd-best-city-to-visit-in-2013/articleshow/16912825.cms
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hyderabad is a nice city and a favorite tourist destination from ago . I will sure visit it once.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I want to visit our sweet Swetha if I visit Hyderabad

Meera sandhu
Ramoji film city is another attraction and hyderabadi biriyani may be wonderful during visit.

Ramoji film city is another attraction and hyderabadi biriyani may be wonderful during visit.

What you mentioned are quite few. There are a host of attractions in 'Bhagyanagaram' another name for Hyderabad

Yes, Sandhya, come down, we will visit Maverick and also Sarala if possible!

Swetha Shenoy
Hyderabad has been named as one of the best cities in the world to visit next year by travel guide book Lonely Planet... After San Francisco and Amsterdam. Hyderabad. The state capital of AP has been named as the favourite tourist’s haven.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/life-style/travel/Hyderabad-is-worlds-3rd-best-city-to-visit-in-2013/articleshow/16912825.cms

I have visited Hyderabad once in 2009 and liked the city a lot.It is well planned and has a lot of greenery around and also good connectivity by road.....But the saddest part was Char Minar which is a very nice building but in my opinion is totally neglected by the authorities , with shops and all kinds of activities going on around it.I was shocked to see it expecting quite something else

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I have visited Hyderabad once in 2009 and liked the city a lot.It is well planned and has a lot of greenery around and also good connectivity by road.....But the saddest part was Char Minar which is a very nice building but in my opinion is totally neglected by the authorities , with shops and all kinds of activities going on around it.I was shocked to see it expecting quite something else

I realized it. But the rulers are nincompoops who have a scanty knowledge of heritage and antiquity. Still, it has its own charm.

but she is residing in Vizag. Right?

Meera sandhu

I realized it. But the rulers are nincompoops who have a scanty knowledge of heritage and antiquity. Still, it has its own charm.

It's not the case of Char Minar only. All historic monuments of India are loved by tourists, but neglected their importance by we Indians. :(

Meera sandhu

but she is residing in Vizag. Right?

So lets go to Visac.
I have an idea, if possible we can arrange a tour and select a destination where we can meet with others. How is it?

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.