Confusion over the site's privacy policies and 'Facebook fatigue' - a condition described as having too much friends, according to experts, according to the Daily Mail are said to be reasons.
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/tech/social-media/Facebook-fatigue-600000-users-dump-social-network/articleshow/18030288.cms
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
6,00,000 users? Oh that's quite a number, I must say. Facebook has been on and off with its popularity chart, I must say. Ever since Facebook brought out its shares, there have been all kinds of news. Now this is the latest one.
6,00,000 users? Oh that's quite a number, I must say. Facebook has been on and off with its popularity chart, I must say. Ever since Facebook brought out its shares, there have been all kinds of news. Now this is the latest one.

Facebook lost its face. Now its attempting to save its face desperately.
Have we lost the good old Facebook? Has Facebook changed for the good or are these changes affecting the new members? Well, there are lots of questions to be answered, but yes, it is a good social networking tool and I just love it for that.
Have we lost the good old Facebook? Has Facebook changed for the good or are these changes affecting the new members? Well, there are lots of questions to be answered, but yes, it is a good social networking tool and I just love it for that.

Seeing the wave of dumpings, one can say, Facebook is losing its sheen. The reason is its own undoings.
May be people are bored of FB they need something else like FB but having more features than FB. :)
May be people are bored of FB they need something else like FB but having more features than FB. :)

For me FB is just an address Book. Nothing more than that. It was the Hype created by people for no apparent reason

I am not addicted to FB at all. I don't have the time for that. I am busy with other things online. I am happy I am not addicted, because I have heard people going crazy for FB. I do however use it to spread a word about my articles.

I am not addicted to FB at all. I don't have the time for that. I am busy with other things online. I am happy I am not addicted, because I have heard people going crazy for FB. I do however use it to spread a word about my articles.

Wisdom lies in Using FB judiciously.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.