Ashwani Kumar says that his resignation does not imply that he did anything wrong. He is right. But resignation is necessary when something wrong- right or wrong- appears.

http://zeenews.india.com/news/nation/my-resignation-doesn-t-imply-wrongdoing-ashwani-kumar_847854.html

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Ashwani Kumar says that his resignation does not imply that he did anything wrong. He is right. But resignation is necessary when something wrong- right or wrong- appears.

http://zeenews.india.com/news/nation/my-resignation-doesn-t-imply-wrongdoing-ashwani-kumar_847854.html

It is common in Indian politicians. But Indian public are not fool but they are helpless. Politicians know that at present matter is too much hot and it will be cool down with regination. Than it is easy to manage the matter after some time.
For our bigwigs even jail terms do not matter because they always find out a loophole.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

For our bigwigs even jail terms do not matter because they always find out a loophole.

Aswani kumar says, because the issue is in the court, it's not proper to cause any controversy at this stage by sticking to the post. To avoid any controversy he has resigned. Let the law take its own course .
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani, suni51
I had always tghought that Ashwani Kumar except for the fact that he is a Sonia Gandhi chamcha was a clean politician....But, power and greed has made him like the others and now it is but natural that he come up with such statements which unfortunately no one believes in !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: anil
I had always tghought that Ashwani Kumar except for the fact that he is a Sonia Gandhi chamcha was a clean politician....But, power and greed has made him like the others and now it is but natural that he come up with such statements which unfortunately no one believes in !

:) :) Usha ji chamcha is not right word indeed Sonia Gandhi family is God of all Congress leaders, I will show you Ashwani will come back with promotion. It is situation, investigation of murder case by murderer.

He must go through the apex court's observations once again to understand what it proves. Who changed the 'heart' of the report of CBI? It proves one thing unmistakably - bankruptcy of morality and shamelessness of ministers!!

He must go through the apex court's observations once again to understand what it proves. Who changed the 'heart' of the report of CBI? It proves one thing unmistakably - bankruptcy of morality and shamelessness of ministers!!

Although Ashwani Kumar is at fault, he should not be singled out. It is the fault of entire union cabinet and ruling party . Ashwani Kumar is only an instrument in the system.

Although Ashwani Kumar is at fault, he should not be singled out. It is the fault of entire union cabinet and ruling party . Ashwani Kumar is only an instrument in the system.

Thats the problem, there are many such instruments ready to carry out blindly what the high command bids and then ready to sacrifice themselves as well ! The whole congress subservient mentality is mind boggling and sickening !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thats the problem, there are many such instruments ready to carry out blindly what the high command bids and then ready to sacrifice themselves as well ! The whole congress subservient mentality is mind boggling and sickening !

The entire government system is run by a bureaucracy on a system of hierarchy. All ministers and bureaucrats must work collectively. It is necessary to obey order of the senior authorities, which is part of discipline. If everyone takes his own way, .there will be only confusion and anarchy. We can't properly blame some one for accepting order of senior. However if the subordinates follow seniors' orders, seniors should be blamed.

The entire government system is run by a bureaucracy on a system of hierarchy. All ministers and bureaucrats must work collectively. It is necessary to obey order of the senior authorities, which is part of discipline. If everyone takes his own way, .there will be only confusion and anarchy. We can't properly blame some one for accepting order of senior. However if the subordinates follow seniors' orders, seniors should be blamed.

True, One of the present reasons for the chaos in the country is, as you said, 'everyone takes his own way'.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.