The most awaited event of the year has come...Monsoon has set in two days early in Kerala and southernmost part of Tamilnadu ... We in Mangalore should have monsoon rains in 2 days time !

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/economy/indicators/monsoon-rains-hit-southern-kerala-coast-weather-official/articleshow/20382285.cms

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Monsoon-rains-hit-southern-Kerala-coast-Weather-official/articleshow/20381796.cms

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
That's great and good news that it is right on time.. Hope it will arrive in this part soon enough.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Thank you said by: usha manohar
Persoanaly I love monsoon but here in our west Bengal now summer season. So we are waiting for that season.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I'm from tamilnadu and the past two days we had experienced some cool weather and slight drizzle which is clear indication of what to follow.
I am sure by mid june , the entire country would be receiving rains ...Everybody is waiting now for the rains because of the intense heat we faced this past month..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Heard recently that more than 50 people died due to heat related issues in Hyderabad so this news would bring some kind of relief .
Heard recently that more than 50 people died due to heat related issues in Hyderabad so this news would bring some kind of relief .

I think a few hundreds of people die due to heat wave in India every year and no one seems to care since most of these people come from poorer section.....The rains would definitely bring relief also with it floods which would take some more lives and also water borne diseases...

I think a few hundreds of people die due to heat wave in India every year and no one seems to care since most of these people come from poorer section.....The rains would definitely bring relief also with it floods which would take some more lives and also water borne diseases...

True! So do many people die from cold exposure during the winters! It is part of the natural cycle of seasons that invariably demands a few lives!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

True! So do many people die from cold exposure during the winters! It is part of the natural cycle of seasons that invariably demands a few lives!

Yes kalyani, we have already had a few deaths because of lightening and houses collapsing at night ! Everything about nature has its own share of acalamities..

Yes kalyani, we have already had a few deaths because of lightening and houses collapsing at night ! Everything about nature has its own share of acalamities..

You know, the more we disrupt the natural cycles, the more deaths nature demands....something that was proved during the tsunami, I read an article where it was mentioned that the indigenous tribes of Andaman and Nicobars were the once with the least number of tsunami victims! A lesson I think we need to learn !
photo1.JPG (You do not have access to download this file.)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

We are still waiting for Monsoon, its too hot here, 43, desperately waiting for cool Monsoon drops :(

Article Writing - Practiced By Many, Mastered By Few!

Earn While You Learn :)
http://www.boddunan.com/articles/miscellaneous/22424-get-paid-by-writing-interesting-and-effective-articles.html
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.