Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Lal Krishna Advani is undoubtedly a leader or repute, integrity and brilliance. He began his career as a film critic. Just a few days back, he wrote in his blog a critical appreciation of the movie Vishwa Ropam by Kamal Hassan. Many tried to read political meaning in his article although this was purely artistic.

Now Lal Krishna Adwani has retired from all executive posts in BJP. Let us hope that he will benefit the nation with his talent in writing and movies. His views on all matters- politics, art, religion, international affairs are original and unique. He came to lime light when he described Jinnah as secular.

http://ibnlive.in.com/news/lk-advani-upset-not-just-with-rajnath-but-two-rss-pointspersons-too/397838-37-64.html

In his resignation letter, Advani mentioned that he could not assimilate the fact that some members in the party are carrying 'Personal' agendas. It is an unmistakable pointer towards Modi factor among other reasons.

Yes. That is correct. But if the party wants change, nobody can help. Adwani is very talented, learned and useful to nation in various ways. I wish him good health and hope he will stick to his free and unique way of thinking. I am deeply impressed with his conviction on what he views correct. when people criticized him for characterizing Zinnah as secular, many could not digest. I also could not. But still I compliment him for freely expressing his views irrespective of what others might say.

True. He's known for his frank and forth right talk. He's unhesitating in expressing his mind.

@ Rambabu, I am guessing that your comment was about Advani and not Jinnah....Jinnah was as secular as any person could be under those circumstances I guess, I found an article which throws some light on what Jinnah wanted with Pakistan and what has become of it...http://tribune.com.pk/story/135012/was-jinnah-secular/

Fighting for a separate state on basis of religion and then wishing that to be 'secular' is highly ridiculous. According to Pakistani constitution, any non Muslim cannot be head as state or Prime minister. This is according to constitution masterminded or framed by Jinnah. The article discusses some notions about secularism. I agree that 'Islamic' cannot be secular. Similarly, there is no such thing as Hindu, Muslim, Christian secularism. secularism simply means and this is what dictionary defines as keeping aloof from religion. We talk of 'secular' states and not 'secular individuals'. A highly religious person may fit in 'secular state;' if he just does not mix religion with his official functions.

That's exactly how I would view secularism , because one cannot keep religion away from personal life .A truly secular person would not let his religious beliefs interfere with his duties as a citizen..

Majority of persons believes in religion. Even Gandhi ji accept he is Hindu. Nothing is wrong in following any religion but we should not disgrace any other religion.

Nothing is good or bad by itself. Each organization has a particular policy that others may not agree. So, if you work together, there has to be some watering down of the policy not agreed to by others. BJP's Hindutava is not acceptable to J.D. United. If they do not form coalition, all okay.

Now the ultimate has come. JD U is no more in NDA. This was announced in Patna today in press conference by Nitish Kumat and Sharad Yadav. Mr. Yadav has also quit the job of NDA convener consequently.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/India-news/NewDelhi/JD-U-s-alliance-with-BJP-is-over-Sharad-Yadav/Article1-1077215.aspx

JDU enjoying power for last 7 years in Bihar with the support of BJP. Character of BJP is not new one. From very begning it is hindu party. JDU was also part of Vajpayee government in center. JDU will lose bihar is next election.

For JDU, the consequences may be- Maya mili na raam (could get neither money nor God). Strangely, JDU is functioning more on individualistic politics than party politics. The alliance was between BJP and JDU and not between Adwani/ Vajpayee and sharad Yadav. Moreover, a political party should not interfere in internal politics of anotrher party even if an alliance partner. If BJP is communal, this will be so whosoever is at helm of affairs- Modi or Adwani. It makes no sense to break coalition just because a particular leader namely Narendra Modi gets more importance in his party. JDU will find it difficult to explain why Modi is unacceptable and BJP is acceptable.

JDU might be feeling or showing as if they shall be better off without BJP but they will soon learn their worth. If they think they wil go sit in lap of congress party, they'll know soon what's in store waiting for them.

whatever be the consequences for JD-U, the main players in national politics are Congress and BJP. BJP has definitely got a set back. Now BJP has as allies only two like minded parties- Shiva Sena and Akali Dal. JD-U was rightly or wrongly considered as secular party that was in company of communal forces. Naturally, Congress welcomes JDU's separation from NDA. .

There is an old saying ( Nai re nai - bal kitne? the barbour says to wait for a minute' (' A man asks a barbour - How many hair do I have? The barber says 'don't worry, everything will be in front of you soon') So let's wait and see how things take shape in next elections and who stands with whom?
Modi has asked a simple question- When would Nitish shout " Rajiv Gandhi Zindabad?'

Obviously, politics is uncertain and the position of parties change from time to time. Modi is waiting for Nitish to say- 'Rahul gandhi Zindabad' and not Rajiv Gandhi. This may be just a slip. What is interesting in Bihar is position of Lalu Yadav. Now Lalu yadav and Nitish are like co-wives (sautans) of one husband namely congress. However Congress has assured that old allies like Lalu will retain their significance. Presently, addition of JD-U has benefited the UPA who fears desertion by Samajvadi Party and BSP.

In coming general election Nitish Kumar will lose his position in Bihar. Lalu Yadav will improve his strength in Bihar.
Lal Krishna Advani is undoubtedly a leader or repute, integrity and brilliance. He began his career as a film critic. Just a few days back, he wrote in his blog a critical appreciation of the movie Vishwa Ropam by Kamal Hassan. Many tried to read political meaning in his article although this was purely artistic.

Now Lal Krishna Adwani has retired from all executive posts in BJP. Let us hope that he will benefit the nation with his talent in writing and movies. His views on all matters- politics, art, religion, international affairs are original and unique. He came to lime light when he described Jinnah as secular.

http://ibnlive.in.com/news/lk-advani-upset-not-just-with-rajnath-but-two-rss-pointspersons-too/397838-37-64.html

In his resignation letter, Advani mentioned that he could not assimilate the fact that some members in the party are carrying 'Personal' agendas. It is an unmistakable pointer towards Modi factor among other reasons.

Yes. That is correct. But if the party wants change, nobody can help. Adwani is very talented, learned and useful to nation in various ways. I wish him good health and hope he will stick to his free and unique way of thinking. I am deeply impressed with his conviction on what he views correct. when people criticized him for characterizing Zinnah as secular, many could not digest. I also could not. But still I compliment him for freely expressing his views irrespective of what others might say.

True. He's known for his frank and forth right talk. He's unhesitating in expressing his mind.

@ Rambabu, I am guessing that your comment was about Advani and not Jinnah....Jinnah was as secular as any person could be under those circumstances I guess, I found an article which throws some light on what Jinnah wanted with Pakistan and what has become of it...http://tribune.com.pk/story/135012/was-jinnah-secular/

Fighting for a separate state on basis of religion and then wishing that to be 'secular' is highly ridiculous. According to Pakistani constitution, any non Muslim cannot be head as state or Prime minister. This is according to constitution masterminded or framed by Jinnah. The article discusses some notions about secularism. I agree that 'Islamic' cannot be secular. Similarly, there is no such thing as Hindu, Muslim, Christian secularism. secularism simply means and this is what dictionary defines as keeping aloof from religion. We talk of 'secular' states and not 'secular individuals'. A highly religious person may fit in 'secular state;' if he just does not mix religion with his official functions.

That's exactly how I would view secularism , because one cannot keep religion away from personal life .A truly secular person would not let his religious beliefs interfere with his duties as a citizen..

Majority of persons believes in religion. Even Gandhi ji accept he is Hindu. Nothing is wrong in following any religion but we should not disgrace any other religion.

Nothing is good or bad by itself. Each organization has a particular policy that others may not agree. So, if you work together, there has to be some watering down of the policy not agreed to by others. BJP's Hindutava is not acceptable to J.D. United. If they do not form coalition, all okay.

Now the ultimate has come. JD U is no more in NDA. This was announced in Patna today in press conference by Nitish Kumat and Sharad Yadav. Mr. Yadav has also quit the job of NDA convener consequently.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/India-news/NewDelhi/JD-U-s-alliance-with-BJP-is-over-Sharad-Yadav/Article1-1077215.aspx

JDU enjoying power for last 7 years in Bihar with the support of BJP. Character of BJP is not new one. From very begning it is hindu party. JDU was also part of Vajpayee government in center. JDU will lose bihar is next election.

For JDU, the consequences may be- Maya mili na raam (could get neither money nor God). Strangely, JDU is functioning more on individualistic politics than party politics. The alliance was between BJP and JDU and not between Adwani/ Vajpayee and sharad Yadav. Moreover, a political party should not interfere in internal politics of anotrher party even if an alliance partner. If BJP is communal, this will be so whosoever is at helm of affairs- Modi or Adwani. It makes no sense to break coalition just because a particular leader namely Narendra Modi gets more importance in his party. JDU will find it difficult to explain why Modi is unacceptable and BJP is acceptable.

JDU might be feeling or showing as if they shall be better off without BJP but they will soon learn their worth. If they think they wil go sit in lap of congress party, they'll know soon what's in store waiting for them.

whatever be the consequences for JD-U, the main players in national politics are Congress and BJP. BJP has definitely got a set back. Now BJP has as allies only two like minded parties- Shiva Sena and Akali Dal. JD-U was rightly or wrongly considered as secular party that was in company of communal forces. Naturally, Congress welcomes JDU's separation from NDA. .

There is an old saying ( Nai re nai - bal kitne? the barbour says to wait for a minute' (' A man asks a barbour - How many hair do I have? The barber says 'don't worry, everything will be in front of you soon') So let's wait and see how things take shape in next elections and who stands with whom?
Modi has asked a simple question- When would Nitish shout " Rajiv Gandhi Zindabad?'

Not Rahul Gandhi Zindabaad ?..... :dry: Rajiv Gandhi is long forgotten as far as Congress is concerned, remembered only on his birth and death anniversary !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Not Rahul Gandhi Zindabaad ?..... :dry: Rajiv Gandhi is long forgotten as far as Congress is concerned, remembered only on his birth and death anniversary !

Of course Rahul too but Modi is as forgetful as I am and perhaps he did not want to bring Rahu in the frame, he thinks Sonia will be more happy if Nishit says Rajiv and Indira. Soniya won't mind even if he says 'Soniya' in pace of these two or three.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.