The topic is locked.
So we were worried for nothing, it's not our bad economical policies but symbol of rupee behind its bad fall

Report in Hindustan Times
http://www.hindustantimes.com/India-news/Guwahati/Bad-vaastu-of-rupee-symbol-caused-its-fall-Expert/Article1-863670.aspx

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
HT seems to be a pro government media, I generally do not read it and also do not hear its editor who always roaming around electronic medias justifying government inaction in one way or the other. :evil:

http://mohanmekap.com/

HT seems to be a pro government media, I generally do not read it and also do not hear its editor who always roaming around electronic medias justifying government inaction in one way or the other. :evil:

This is report that a 'Vaastu expert' attributes the fall in rupee to bad symbol. Recently, a prominent anti superstition social worker has been murdered in Maharashtra for exposing such type of 'experts'. :sick:

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Print and electronic media are dependent on government up to certain extent but this was not a case of sycophancy on part of HT.

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

Print and electronic media are dependent on government up to certain extent but this was not a case of sycophancy on part of HT.

We need to understand that Media today is not independent.. Its a paid media... Its private.. Its owned.. So they will write whatever they are paid for... :) :)

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in

We need to understand that Media today is not independent.. Its a paid media... Its private.. Its owned.. So they will write whatever they are paid for... :) :)

Ads are principal source of earning of media. Weather it from private companies or from government. In this situation how can we hope from media to be independent.

Ads are principal source of earning of media. Weather it from private companies or from government. In this situation how can we hope from media to be independent.

Well my dear, Bijness is Bijness... You are a big corporate, being paid by top officials to show what they want or else ur license to run news channel will be taken.. Ofcourse everyone want to survive.. so they go by the flow and they have to show or create news like that...

In general you are correct. But here is question of irrational argument of symbol by Vastu expert. Here neither govt. nor H.T. is at fault. The idea is to explain the irrationality in fake sciences like astrology, vastu etc. Vastu is nothing but extension of astrology to architecture and designs. Blind faith and interpretation by Vastu 'expert' and not falling rupee is the main issue in this thread.

Thank you said by: suni51

In general you are correct. But here is question of irrational argument of symbol by Vastu expert. Here neither govt. nor H.T. is at fault. The idea is to explain the irrationality in fake sciences like astrology, vastu etc. Vastu is nothing but extension of astrology to architecture and designs. Blind faith and interpretation by Vastu 'expert' and not falling rupee is the main issue in this thread.

In any case ain't these vastu experts are fake.. Very few are the real and those who are real knows sense in what they are talking about.... Rest can be put a choga and made speak like that...

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

Thank you, yes HT has only published a report that we can go to any extent to prove our false stands.

Thank you, yes HT has only published a report that we can go to any extent to prove our false stands.

The issue is clear. The general and expert opinion is falling rupee is owing to economic reasons and government policy. But the report in HT says that according to VAASTU 'expert', this is owing to 'bad design' of rupee. What is false? Those who says that govt policy or economic reasons are relevant. Or this 'Vaastu expert' according to him if the design of rupee were according to Vaastu Shastra, things would differ. Is propagation of fake science like Vaastu not illogical and irrational?

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.