Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
According to a survey a test conducted by the Nitish Government shows that more than 10,000 teachers failed the basic test. According to some surveys conducted by the media the teachers were totally clueless about the most basic things.
Nistish cannot be blamed completely since this has been going on since Lalu's time...

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Over-10000-Bihar-teachers-fail-Class-V-Mathematics-Hindi-test/articleshow/26461219.cms

Selection procedure in Rajasthan is much tough. Only eligible candidates are getting government jobs here.

The selection process is tough in all competetive exams in most of the states ( although in Bihar that too was overlooked ) but there are reservations and also those who get in through political influence...

Political influence is in whole India. Ex Chief minister of Haryana and his son is behind bar for malpractice in recruitment of teachers. Here in Rajasthan first B.ed. Entrance test, than Rajasthan teachers ability test, than test for selection as teachers. Here political influence is only in posting.
According to a survey a test conducted by the Nitish Government shows that more than 10,000 teachers failed the basic test. According to some surveys conducted by the media the teachers were totally clueless about the most basic things.
Nistish cannot be blamed completely since this has been going on since Lalu's time...

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Over-10000-Bihar-teachers-fail-Class-V-Mathematics-Hindi-test/articleshow/26461219.cms

Selection procedure in Rajasthan is much tough. Only eligible candidates are getting government jobs here.

The selection process is tough in all competetive exams in most of the states ( although in Bihar that too was overlooked ) but there are reservations and also those who get in through political influence...

Reservation in selecting teachers is what one of the worst thing I feel. :evil: May be most of the teachers who failed were of this category. :lol:

That may not be true! But it certainly brings down the standard for selection since they get selected even if they have the bare minimum requirements...

Definitely but its sad to see that being a teacher they could not pass the basic test which they should. May be the level of the test was high. :blink:

Ypu probably did not go through the link, because it is clearly mentioned that it was primary 5 level maths and hindi that was the test material..

No I read the article. I said may be the level of the test was high so the result was not 100%. :blink:

24% teachers failed. Anything can happen in Bihar. :evil:

And why target Bihar in particular, the state that produces most IAS every year. This is only an example about bad teachers but it happens in almost all exams. You know most police officers never qualify the fitness tests later and they fail more as much they become senior. Now you cannot expect them to catch a chain snatcher running after him. :whistle:

Why target Bihar ? because they have come up with their statistics whih shows the pathetic state of the standard of teachers..It may be better or even worse in some other states ...

I mean why target Bihar in particular? The situation is almost same everywhere. If we go by the stats, you can read such reports in local papers in any state.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Reservation in selecting teachers is what one of the worst thing I feel. :evil: May be most of the teachers who failed were of this category. :lol:

That may not be true! But it certainly brings down the standard for selection since they get selected even if they have the bare minimum requirements...

Definitely but its sad to see that being a teacher they could not pass the basic test which they should. May be the level of the test was high. :blink:

Ypu probably did not go through the link, because it is clearly mentioned that it was primary 5 level maths and hindi that was the test material..

No I read the article. I said may be the level of the test was high so the result was not 100%. :blink:

And why target Bihar in particular, the state that produces most IAS every year. This is only an example about bad teachers but it happens in almost all exams. You know most police officers never qualify the fitness tests later and they fail more as much they become senior. Now you cannot expect them to catch a chain snatcher running after him. :whistle:

Why target Bihar ? because they have come up with their statistics whih shows the pathetic state of the standard of teachers..It may be better or even worse in some other states ...

I mean why target Bihar in particular? The situation is almost same everywhere. If we go by the stats, you can read such reports in local papers in any state.

BIMARU states an acronym coined to indicate relative backwardness of states is an old one. Whatever indicators are there on this subject make it clear that Bihar has been inching up in terms of progress but West Bengal which was among the top few states in terms of education, commerce and industry has been turned into a laggard and its fall is just stupefying!!!

BIMARU states an acronym coined to indicate relative backwardness of states is an old one. Whatever indicators are there on this subject make it clear that Bihar has been inching up in terms of progress but West Bengal which was among the top few states in terms of education, commerce and industry has been turned into a laggard and its fall is just stupefying!!!

No doubt Bihar was a hub of education in old time. Nalanda was in Bihar. But because of politicians Bihar is defame state. Don't forgot super thirty is in Bihar.

No doubt Bihar was a hub of education in old time. Nalanda was in Bihar. But because of politicians Bihar is defame state. Don't forgot super thirty is in Bihar.

Frankly I think New Delhi should be atop the list with all its shining physical landmarks of development its soul is dying if not already dead!!! :angry: :angry: :angry:

Frankly I think New Delhi should be atop the list with all its shining physical landmarks of development its soul is dying if not already dead!!! :angry: :angry: :angry:

Politician/New Delhi have soul? They sold there soul much earlier.

So you suggest that soul is not dying but dead and buried or burned long way back!!! :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

So you suggest that soul is not dying but dead and buried or burned long way back!!! :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

Most likely it has been traded for people's blood with the devil himself! :evil:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: chinmoymukherjee
Competent or incompetent, if one works for the ruling party he can get a teaching job or for that matter other jobs in the government sector. This was perfected by the last LF government in Bengal and likely to continue in the present regime. Be it Lalu or Nitish, this is a vote bank creation any politician may indulge in.

Not only Bihar or WB, but all over the country it works the same way. either loosen sackfuls of money or bring a politician to claim he or she is your brother, sister, father, uncle, chacha, mama etc. to get job as a teacher! :blink:
Thank you said by: chinmoymukherjee

hehehe.. but teachers of primary school fail in test is bit of a concern how do they teach students and what do they teach them then. :blink:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.