Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
BJP is playing to the gallery since elections are round the corner and we all know that vast majority of the Indian population would be against Homosexuality ! Political parties see what suits them best and take that stand and BJP is no better !

Even those who themselves practice homosexuality in private will oppose it in public now for their selfish, especially political gains! :blink:

BJP has now voiced its views against Homosexuality which I felt was coming by the way the leaders were reacting..I feel that criminalising gay sex is totally wrong and inhuman but do they see it that way? they only go by what RSS dictates and what they think is public opinion ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

BJP is playing to the gallery since elections are round the corner and we all know that vast majority of the Indian population would be against Homosexuality ! Political parties see what suits them best and take that stand and BJP is no better !

Even those who themselves practice homosexuality in private will oppose it in public now for their selfish, especially political gains! :blink:

BJP has now voiced its views against Homosexuality which I felt was coming by the way the leaders were reacting..I feel that criminalising gay sex is totally wrong and inhuman but do they see it that way? they only go by what RSS dictates and what they think is public opinion ..

It is totally unfair to criminalise a certain section of the population based on discriminating factors. Not only it is inhuman, but it is grossly uncivilised and cruel. Had BJP shown its support to the gays, then congress would have taken an opposite stand. Congress at the moment is showing support to the gays, but it seems to be only because its opposition is opposing the gays! :blink:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.