Anjali Devi was one of the legends of Telugu films ! she has acted in all south Indian languages and also in some notable Hindi films of the fifties and sixties. Some of her films were Suvarna Sundari, Devta, Naya Aadmi....The very popular song Kuhoo kuhoo bhole khoyaliya, yeh chand kal bhi aana and laut gaya gham ka zamana were picturised on her. She also introduced Rekha as a child artiste . She was 86 . May her soul rest in peace !

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/telugu-actress-anjali-devi-dead/1/335967.html

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10969]}

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
A sad news indeed.she had a very successful career. And she was hailed as the ' Abhinava Seeta" for her portrayal of Seeta role from the Telugu magnum opus, " Lava Khusha". The melodious song, Kuhu Kuhoo boley koyaliyaan from Suvarna Sundari was scored by her husband Adi Narayana Rao, which was big hit..
When Rekha was introduced by her, her name was Bhanu Rekha.
May her soul rest in peace.
Thank you said by: usha manohar
A sad news indeed.she had a very successful career. And she was hailed as the ' Abhinava Seeta" for her portrayal of Seeta role from the Telugu magnum opus, " Lava Khusha". The melodious song, Kuhu Kuhoo boley koyaliyaan from Suvarna Sundari was scored by her husband Adi Narayana Rao, which was big hit..

I was not aware that Adi Narayan Rao was her husband...He gave music for Naya Aadmi as well...I agree she along with Bhanumati and Savitri was one of the most well known and sucessful actresses of Telugu film Industry

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: rambabu

I was not aware that Adi Narayan Rao was her husband...He gave music for Naya Aadmi as well...I agree she along with Bhanumati and Savitri was one of the most well known and sucessful actresses of Telugu film Industry

You know a lot about Telugu film industry. All along I thought you had a sound knowledge about Bollywood only. Really great. My hearty complements to you Usha.
Yes Adi Narayan Rao was her husband. He composes music only for Anjali Movies, the film production company of Anjali.
Anjali Devi was a good and talented actress. It is very sad to read that she has passed away. She will remain alive in her movies.
Sad :( that she died, but she has left wonderful memories for everyone.

Article Writing - Practiced By Many, Mastered By Few!

Earn While You Learn :)
http://www.boddunan.com/articles/miscellaneous/22424-get-paid-by-writing-interesting-and-effective-articles.html
Anjali Devi was a good and talented actress. It is very sad to read that she has passed away. She will remain alive in her movies.

All good things have to come to an end sooner or later.Anjali lived a full life. She achieved success in all the fields of Movie world. We should be glad for her achievements. May her soul rest in peace.

You know a lot about Telugu film industry. All along I thought you had a sound knowledge about Bollywood only. Really great. My hearty complements to you Usha.
Yes Adi Narayan Rao was her husband. He composes music only for Anjali Movies, the film production company of Anjali.

Thank you :) I see all south Indian language films and have a collection of old songs too...I like Savitri's films both in Tamil and Telugu.She was very beautiful and a very natural actress as well !

Thank you :) I see all south Indian language films and have a collection of old songs too...I like Savitri's films both in Tamil and Telugu.She was very beautiful and a very natural actress as well !

Savitri had quite a good number of films to her credit. Bhanumati and a Anjali are all rounders... Bhanumati is everywhere in the movie making aspects. Herself a singer, screen play writer and direector. I think you remember an old film Shamsher of Bhanumati and Ashok kumar.

Savitri had quite a good number of films to her credit. Bhanumati and a Anjali are all rounders... Bhanumati is everywhere in the movie making aspects. Herself a singer, screen play writer and direector. I think you remember an old film Shamsher of Bhanumati and Ashok kumar.

I Have not seen the film although I know a couple of songs from the film....Bhanumati too acted in quite a few Hindi films mostly remakes from south Indian films..

Really a brilliant actress passes away... She gives unforgettable contribution in Telgu movies.. She remain in heart of their followers.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.