This is justice in Congress led government. Thrash anyone who demands his or her rights !
An Arjun awardee winner, partially visually impaired lost his eyesight completely after the police beat him up outside Rahul Gandhis residence ..

http://www.niticentral.com/2014/03/01/arjuna-awardee-loses-eyesight-in-police-lathi-charge-outside-rahuls-residence-194786.html

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Wah wah kya baat hai! Now the police are raising their lathis against people who are already disabled and are only demanding what is justified! I wonder how much lower are these people going to stoop! :blink:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Wah wah kya baat hai! Now the police are raising their lathis against people who are already disabled and are only demanding what is justified! I wonder how much lower are these people going to stoop! :blink:

Honestly, our country has fallen so low that it is going to be a herculean task for the next government to lift it up to respectable levels...The damage done by the UPA is so enormous that it has corroded and eaten into every fabric of our society ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

This is justice in Congress led government. Thrash anyone who demands his or her rights !
An Arjun awardee winner, partially visually impaired lost his eyesight completely after the police beat him up outside Rahul Gandhis residence ..

http://www.niticentral.com/2014/03/01/arjuna-awardee-loses-eyesight-in-police-lathi-charge-outside-rahuls-residence-194786.html

It's absolutely disgusting what happened to them. Especially Ram Karan Singh, who won many medals for India. This is the way Delhi Police treats a national hero.

It's absolutely disgusting what happened to them. Especially Ram Karan Singh, who won many medals for India. This is the way Delhi Police treats a national hero.

More disgusting days are in the store for this Party sooner than later.

Yesterday when this was being shown on the TV not a single congress leader had anything to say about what had happened to him, I had tears in my eyes when I watched him speak so pathetically about what had happened to him....If Rahul Gandhis life is so precious that people cannot even protest outside his bunglow, a true Indians life, that too someone who has contributed positively through blood and sweat unlike the fake Gandhi's who have only grabbed things as if it is their birth right, any less important ?

Yesterday when this was being shown on the TV not a single congress leader had anything to say about what had happened to him, I had tears in my eyes when I watched him speak so pathetically about what had happened to him....If Rahul Gandhis life is so precious that people cannot even protest outside his bunglow, a true Indians life, that too someone who has contributed positively through blood and sweat unlike the fake Gandhi's who have only grabbed things as if it is their birth right, any less important ?

Certainly not important. The importance they are enjoying right now is the importance created by their sycophants.This importance is going to be melted by the people in the days to come. Their days are numbered.

Seeing how in the recent times, RG is being projected as the heir apparent and compassionate towards people's problems, he didn't even have the guts to come out and talk to these people and listen to their problems. The compassionate person he occasionally projects himself as is only for the benefit of media and to gain publicity. Truth is he does not have any problem solving skills, no real empathy for common people, and worst of all, no backbone of his own. That is why this unfortunate incident happened.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Seeing how in the recent times, RG is being projected as the heir apparent and compassionate towards people's problems, he didn't even have the guts to come out and talk to these people and listen to their problems. The compassionate person he occasionally projects himself as is only for the benefit of media and to gain publicity. Truth is he does not have any problem solving skills, no real empathy for common people, and worst of all, no backbone of his own. That is why this unfortunate incident happened.

Very true Kalyani, The mother andson duo are fake and greedy for power through and through....I sincerely hope that in time they get completely wiped out of our political system for good..

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
The incident is indeed very nsad and unfortunate. But what else can you expect when you make nuisance by entering somebody's house in a crowd. The organizers definitely intended to cause nuisance and damage. The police were just doing their job. But it may be argued that they could use milder force.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

The incident is indeed very nsad and unfortunate. But what else can you expect when you make nuisance by entering somebody's house in a crowd. The organizers definitely intended to cause nuisance and damage. The police were just doing their job. But it may be argued that they could use milder force.

There is no excuse at all for what has been done.The least Rahul could have done was to reprimand the action and show that he is true to what he preaches in front of the cammera and for the sake of media and publicity...

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.