The topic is locked.
India lost a thriller of a match to Pakistan just now. I think it was one of those games that will rekindle the magic of India-Pakistan rivalry on the field.
India lost two close games in this Asia Cup. What are the chances for India now under the leadership of Virat Kohli?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I don't waste time watching cricket games - getting the smell of match fixing. Anyway, India is out of the tournament though :(

Article Writing - Practiced By Many, Mastered By Few!

Earn While You Learn :)
http://www.boddunan.com/articles/miscellaneous/22424-get-paid-by-writing-interesting-and-effective-articles.html
India lost a thriller of a match to Pakistan just now. I think it was one of those games that will rekindle the magic of India-Pakistan rivalry on the field.
India lost two close games in this Asia Cup. What are the chances for India now under the leadership of Virat Kohli?

I think Virat has the capability to replace Dhoni as a captain.
I don't waste time watching cricket games - getting the smell of match fixing. Anyway, India is out of the tournament though :(

India is out of the tornament :dry: Is that final? I mean, I didn't hear that still? May be they can still bounce back, who knows?
The problem with Indian cricket lovers is, they jump to conclusions in a jiffy. It's wise to watch for some time and express the opinion. What I feel, It's the people who should be consistent in their opinions.
I don't express my views on Virat Kohli's future.I rather wait, see and express.

Yes, one day he will be the full-time captain of Team India. And the chances that he is getting like these should work towards that goal.

Yes, one day he will be the full-time captain of Team India. And the chances that he is getting like these should work towards that goal.
gi

India's mastery over " Death Over" consistency is the immediate problem to be addressed to. We are habituated to give away the opponents in a gold platter a match that seemed to be surely ours. Depending on One man's performance, is not the quality of a winning team.

gi

India's mastery over " Death Over" consistency is the immediate problem to be addressed to. We are habituated to give away the opponents in a gold platter a match that seemed to be surely ours. Depending on One man's performance, is not the quality of a winning team.

That's right. We don't have bowlers who can be killers when it comes to death overs. I think India has never been known for the bowling. The bulk of the interest for players is in batting. So, it is hard to find genuine bowlers like other countries have.

gi

That's right. We don't have bowlers who can be killers when it comes to death overs. I think India has never been known for the bowling. The bulk of the interest for players is in batting. So, it is hard to find genuine bowlers like other countries have.

In that case, topping the table in any form of cricket will remain as a dream. A Champion fights unto the last. Never hands over the match to it's opponents.
India has very slim chance, virtually out but still there is some thread of hope, India has to beat Afghanistan with bonus points and wait for Pak to lose to Afghanistan, it seems still India and Pal has same points and then run rate, India has the youngest team and the team is under transition and Kohli has shown his class but wicket keeper is not good and bowlers are not so well equipped. World cup is only a year away.

http://mohanmekap.com/

India has very slim chance, virtually out but still there is some thread of hope, India has to beat Afghanistan with bonus points and wait for Pak to lose to Afghanistan, it seems still India and Pal has same points and then run rate, India has the youngest team and the team is under transition and Kohli has shown his class but wicket keeper is not good and bowlers are not so well equipped. World cup is only a year away.

Cricket is a team game where every player has to contribute. Depending on an ace bowler or a star batsman will not make a team a winning team.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.