The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
There is no star batsman or bowler, in the team as it is now under reconstruction, Virat has every chance of becoming future star.

http://mohanmekap.com/

There is no star batsman or bowler, in the team as it is now under reconstruction, Virat has every chance of becoming future star.

Before Virat becomes a future star, India's rankings will make a nose dive.
Right now India is out of the tournament.

India won the match against Afghanistan.. But yes lose two close matches against big teams. Virat Kohli as a captain is surely good, no doubt on that. He is not new in this duty as he was captain of under 19 team in past. But thing is that he got very weak middle order for batting under his captaincy... Indian team strength is batting and surely Indian is missing couple of good players in middle.. But still they did well.. Looking forward for T20 WC.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com

India won the match against Afghanistan.. But yes lose two close matches against big teams. Virat Kohli as a captain is surely good, no doubt on that. He is not new in this duty as he was captain of under 19 team in past. But thing is that he got very weak middle order for batting under his captaincy... Indian team strength is batting and surely Indian is missing couple of good players in middle.. But still they did well.. Looking forward for T20 WC.

Preparation for an event makes a big , difference It's but natural to have strong and weak spots in a team.Wisdom lies in working on weak points. Sunil Gavaskar said, that it was the preparation for the event makes a difference . And the poor preparation and working on a strategy is what India is lacking. Which is why India has been eliminated.

Preparation for an event makes a big , difference It's but natural to have strong and weak spots in a team.Wisdom lies in working on weak points. Sunil Gavaskar said, that it was the preparation for the event makes a difference . And the poor preparation and working on a strategy is what India is lacking. Which is why India has been eliminated.

I still thinks that presence of Dhoni and Raina could have change the result in compare of now. Even under Virat Kohli's captaincy.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com

I still thinks that presence of Dhoni and Raina could have change the result in compare of now. Even under Virat Kohli's captaincy.

I fully agree with you. Dhoni and Raina are known for their Match saving tactics. These tactics are missing. I don't have any complaints with Kohli's captain capabilities.
India team is now in work in progress and more and more playing among these units will build a better team, India just slipped to rank three in tests.

http://mohanmekap.com/

India team is now in work in progress and more and more playing among these units will build a better team, India just slipped to rank three in tests.

Whether it's going to build a better team or not, right now it's necessary to think deeply the reasons for slipping down in the ranks.
Thank you said by: mohan manohar
Though I am no more interested in watching Cricket but I must say that on the given day, Pakistan played better cricket than us and that's why they have won the game. It is sad that India could not even reach the final of a tournament where only three major teams were there in opposition. I hope that Indian team will take lesson from this defeat and work for better play in the future. Wish them all the best and good luck.

Regards

Jeets

Though I am no more interested in watching Cricket but I must say that on the given day, Pakistan played better cricket than us and that's why they have won the game. It is sad that India could not even reach the final of a tournament where only three major teams were there in opposition. I hope that Indian team will take lesson from this defeat and work for better play in the future. Wish them all the best and good luck.

Yes. A better team won. It's high time the think tank of Indian cricket should go for an introspection and learn that no team in the world can survive by sleeping over the laurels.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.