Well Google Inc is all set to make our life busy with yet another addition of Google Cars. With Android phones, which has already taken over our lives for good and not so good...let us wait and watch how cars with built-in Android apps will affect our lives. Read more here:

http://indianexpress.com/article/technology/technology-others/google-working-on-android-cars/

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Google's car is a good initiative. It is operated without driver but you cannot give the guarantee for the people only depend on the app technology. It will be act as a spy also in near future.

Sounds too cool and smart for humble people like me! What next? Really......? I am reminded of the recent statement by Stephen Hawking that we have already reached the highest limit of looking into artificial intelligence and it is time now for us to stop!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Yes the day is perhaps not far off when man's invention of machines and artificial intelligence will take over mankind. It is already predicted in many science fiction stories.Till then let us enjoy them.

This fast paced automated life reminds me of the movie Wall-E, everything was carried out without much of human intervention, there were no plants and trees left..soon we will forget how to calculate even 2+2...

And humans will become a rare species, only visible in the Museums..

This fast paced automated life reminds me of the movie Wall-E, everything was carried out without much of human intervention, there were no plants and trees left..soon we will forget how to calculate even 2+2...

Indeed. Technologists will become the new politicians and rulers.

It shows that soon robots will rule the entire world and man adhere the commands issued by it.

Dwarakanathan wrote:

It shows that soon robots will rule the entire world and man adhere the commands issued by it.

Yes, all those movies that we have been watching such as I, Robot, etc will soon become a reality.

If the Robots become a reality and Robots fill the earth, who will make Robots? For making Robots man's intelligence is necessary, which Robots do not have. It;s a myth that Robots will fill the earth.

Do not be so sure. You never know when mutation may occur between nature and robots.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.