Things moving in the economy, says Nobel Laureate Amartya Sen about Narendra Modi's governance.

http://indianexpress.com/article/india/india-others/modi-has-brought-hope-that-things-can-happen/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Dr  Sen had opposed the same Modi, not long ago.  We need people who can do things.  We need people who can think aloud, take the country on a new path of progress.  A bigger Vision is always needed.  At the same time, we should not neglect agriculture.  I think the present Government will not do that.

Dr Sen has sent the right signals.  His words are always taken very seriously.

ABSIVAKUMAR wrote:

Dr  Sen had opposed the same Modi, not long ago.  We need people who can do things.  We need people who can think aloud, take the country on a new path of progress.  A bigger Vision is always needed.  At the same time, we should not neglect agriculture.  I think the present Government will not do that.

Dr Sen has sent the right signals.  His words are always taken very seriously.

True. Amartya Sen's impartial comments on Narendra Modi's governance should not be dismissed as 'Publicity' stunt as is the usual practice and habit of our opposition parties. A good move, that's people oriented always touches the hearts of the populace.

His earlier views were also supposed to have been taken seriously. Why we look for certificates from expatriate Indians who earn their bread and butter abroad and sermonise us is not clear. Let them sermonise leaders of the country whose citizens they have chosen to become. Modi did not care about his earlier views.

A good opinion never ceases to be good, even if it's from an Eskimo.

rambabu wrote:

That is being very unfair to the Eskimos.

vijay wrote:
rambabu wrote:

You think so? Anyhow, I don't think so. It's my opinion.

rambabu wrote:
vijay wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Eskimos are also intelligent humans like Indians so why degrade them.

vijay wrote:
rambabu wrote:
vijay wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Eskimos are also intelligent humans like Indians so why degrade them.

Did you see any degradation of Eskimos in my thread? I was referring their remote geographical location.As I said earlier, it's my "OPINION". and your reponse is also "it's your opinion.".I welcome it.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.