We hear about such incidents almost every other day, yet the schools do not take necessary action to do a thorough background check on people recruited as PT teacher or other teachers. Can't we have female PT teachers if the cases cannot be solved instantly?

http://www.ndtv.com/article/india/protesting-parents-thrash-school-teacher-accused-of-molesting-8-year-old-645283

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Bengaluru seems to be developing a dubious reputation for molestation of very small girls. It is  a  good suggestion to employ female PT teachers. But the institutions from where the male PT teachers have passed out also needs to be investigated for producing such perverts.

vijay wrote:

Bengaluru seems to be developing a dubious reputation for molestation of very small girls. It is  a  good suggestion to employ female PT teachers. But the institutions from where the male PT teachers have passed out also needs to be investigated for producing such perverts.

Most of the convicts have been working as PT teachers..so if the court takes its own sweet time to decide on what to do next, until then lady PT teachers can be employed. Moreover, PT can be taught by any female teacher small children, they don't need highly qualified PT teachers. 

A series of such cases reported recently makes Bangalore a risky place for children. Unless the school authorities take strict safety measures, like installation of CCTV cameras, etc., to protect the innocent children, they will lose the confidence of parents. The convicts should  be strictly punished making it a lesson to others. Parents need hundred percent assurance that their children are safe.

Installing CCTV camera will capture everything but is still not a fool proof method or solution, the temporary solution is to do a thorough background check of male PT teachers or recruit female PT teachers and replace the male PT teachers, since most of the incident that came to the fore the convicts were PT teachers.

At the time of this incidence, I was in B'luru. I enquired about this. The Bangaloreans simply dismissed it is as a press gimmic. The press strives on over doing the things.

rambabu wrote:

At the time of this incidence, I was in B'luru. I enquired about this. The Bangaloreans simply dismissed it is as a press gimmic. The press strives on over doing the things.

But it is a hot news in almost all popular newspapers with photos showing the angry people handling the accused teacher?? 

RAMAKRISHNAN. A wrote:
rambabu wrote:

But it is a hot news in almost all popular newspapers with photos showing the angry people handling the accused teacher?? 

Yes. You are right. I enquired after seeing the seiing the news in the press. The person concerned was a highly educated and well placed in an IT firm and living in the same place where the incident took place.

Until it happens with us, everyone brush it off saying it is a press gimmick. There is no smoke without fire, the school property was damaged, everything outside the school premises was on fire, that is what we saw in the news. Are all such incidents that come to the fore are part of some gimmick?

It's a known fact that the press strives on Sensationalism. It happened in my case. Once, when there were agitations through out AP , I had to undertake a Bus journey. I was closely following the news. The press was repeatedly saying Everywhere the buses are being burnt by the agitators. In the mean time a guest of my neighbor arrived from Hyderabad by bus. Seeing this I packed my bag and walked towards bus station only to see all the buses were running. What do you say about this?

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.