Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

May be because he is donating lot in compare to other actors.. that's what I am hearing from local people here.. . Donation works may be the reason of sympathy. 

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com

I don't have any faith on the Social service activities of these celebrities. It's like giving water with unhand and cutting the thread with another hand. It's the same case with Ramalinga Raju of erstwhile Satyam computers. He's now in the jail for committing biggest economic frauds. He too pleaded the CBI court to reduce his jail term keeping in view his Social service projects.

Well, I don't know the complete truth about this so can't say more on it.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com

Better. Let's see other's comments too. And in the meanwhile , sessions court also delivers its final verdict on Salman's Bail.

Court said why he ran away from scene with fear. That shows he is afraid of incident , and the bursting of tyre theory completed denied by court's judgement as court said, even it tyre bursts it would not have ride upon three to four steps near beckery where ill fated persons were sleeping. 

http://mohanmekap.com/

What all you said was mentioned by the judges of the sessions judge, which is why Salman was convicted and his driver was charged with perjury.

MG Singh wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
mohan manohar wrote:

Abhijit tweeted about punishing those who sleep on roads, is it a valid argument, and after 13 years only district court provide order and the victim's father said he is not interested in verdict. 

There is some truth in what Abhijeeth says that is with regard to illegal occupation of public places.But Salman's car had no right to be on the footpath and an arrogant, rich and drunk Salman is not like those poor homeless people who sleep on the footpath because they have no other go...Abhijeet in his emotional outburst seems to forget that he is making a fool of himself  

I am extremely ashamed of all the support Salman is getting , yet  the fact is that he is a convict, who killed a man and then ran away. The judgement of the case is an eye opener.  The saddest part is that there is not a thought for the man who  was killed. Coming to the comment on sleeping on the footpath, one must remember India is a poor country and millions have no roof, where do they go?

It is quite shameful the way other Bollywood celebrities are showing support for Salman citing numerous examples of his generosity and large heart. Salman also claims to have paid about 19 lakh rupees to the rel;atives of the victim but was never proved. He supports an organisation called Being Human but he himself never acted in a human manner, be it case or numerous other cases of abusing others including Aishwarya Rai

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
MG Singh wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
mohan manohar wrote:

Abhijit tweeted about punishing those who sleep on roads, is it a valid argument, and after 13 years only district court provide order and the victim's father said he is not interested in verdict. 

There is some truth in what Abhijeeth says that is with regard to illegal occupation of public places.But Salman's car had no right to be on the footpath and an arrogant, rich and drunk Salman is not like those poor homeless people who sleep on the footpath because they have no other go...Abhijeet in his emotional outburst seems to forget that he is making a fool of himself  

I am extremely ashamed of all the support Salman is getting , yet  the fact is that he is a convict, who killed a man and then ran away. The judgement of the case is an eye opener.  The saddest part is that there is not a thought for the man who  was killed. Coming to the comment on sleeping on the footpath, one must remember India is a poor country and millions have no roof, where do they go?

It is quite shameful the way other Bollywood celebrities are showing support for Salman citing numerous examples of his generosity and large heart. Salman also claims to have paid about 19 lakh rupees to the rel;atives of the victim but was never proved. He supports an organisation called Being Human but he himself never acted in a human manner, be it case or numerous other cases of abusing others including Aishwarya Rai

His unpopularity is surfacing up now. There are large demonstrations before the high court  demanding refusal of Bail to Salman. Today high court is going to give its verdict on Salman's bail and reducing the punishment.

The celebrities some times pay heavily for their popularity.  A lesser known person can more easily escape from clutches of law thanks to corrupt system. But a celebrity is in lime light and so courts also have to be more strict with them. Personally, I feel that people should not unduly support their favorite stars. I remember that once Amitabh Bachan fans group protested against Incomer Tax notice to their favorite star. This is very unfair. Law must take its own course without any undue influence of media or fans. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Breaking news. Salman stays out of jail. Salman's sentence suspended. Further details are awaited.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.