The inaugural International Fleet Review was held at Vizag yesterday. I was lucky to have witnessed the enthralling Naval prowess of India. President Pranab Mukherjee will  be present on Saturday. PM Narendra Modi will address the gathering on Sunday.

http://zeenews.india.com/news/india/india-shows-naval-prowess-at-international-fleet-review-see-pics_1852360.html

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

To enhance mutual trust and confidence, India invited navies of more than 50 countries to participate in this event. More than 100 ships from different countries are going to participate in the International Fleet Review of 2016. The IFR is carried out every five year. The last IFR by Indian navy was conducted at Mumbai in 2001.

I read it about in news paper, your lucky Ram babu that you saw it.

anil wrote:

This International Fleet Review took place in Vizag, where I reside. Though Visitor entry for people was restricted and only those who have a Pass are allowed for security reasons, entire Vizag could enjoy the spectacular display of Naval exercises from roof tops.

rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:

This International Fleet Review took place in Vizag, where I reside. Though Visitor entry for people was restricted and only those who have a Pass are allowed for security reasons, entire Vizag could enjoy the spectacular display of Naval exercises from roof tops.

Yes it big and outdoor events so you can watch it easily. Ocean is not cover with fancing. Arrange telescope and enjoy this great event.

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:

Yes it big and outdoor events so you can watch it easily. Ocean is not cover with fancing. Arrange telescope and enjoy this great event.

The Security arrangements were very strict in view of the Terrorist threats entering through Sea ways in to India.Anyhow, one can see the Naval exercises even from a distance.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.