Know Your Pan status by name, pan no or number. View your nsdl pan verification online details, uti Pan card search by date of birth, Get pan enquiry and know your pan card detail using pan number and pan acknowledgement number.

know your pan by name
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

PAN  card is an essential card of all Indians it is also helpful to IT department to watch on transactions. Link is not active. 

wel, Anil, Please copy past the link and run it. Its working. Now a days pan card has become very manditory for every citizen of India. Especially the things related to money. Most of the banks are preferring pan cards for creating accounts, fixed deposits, credit cards, debit cards etc.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:

This is nice information. However it may be more useful for spying purpose.  I remember all details in my PANCARD and hence need not attempt to find out. But this may help me in finding others' details.  

Sir, I fail to understand how PAN card is used for spying. Kindly clarify. Of course I have both PAN card and Aadhar card.

Pan Card is now mandatory for all financial dealings above Rs 50, 000.You need to furnish your pan details at shops or restaurants if your bill goes above Rs 50,000 and if you want to deposit money above 50,000 in cash in the banks . If it had address proof we could have done way with Aadhar and other identity cards. It is more practical to have one card that gives out all the relevant identifying information rather than have different cards ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Of course, I know all about both PAN card and AADHAR card. But GulshanJi said PAN card is used for spying.About this Spying I could not understand.

rambabu wrote:

This is nice information. However it may be more useful for spying purpose.  I remember all details in my PANCARD and hence need not attempt to find out. But this may help me in finding others' details.  

Sir, I fail to understand how PAN card is used for spying. Kindly clarify. Of course I have both PAN card and Aadhar card.

I am sorry to say that i misunderstood the topic. This is about tracking your PAN Card status whereas I understood that the post is about getting information just by name about anybody's PAN details.  I am deleting my post. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

rambabu wrote:

I am sorry to say that i misunderstood the topic. This is about tracking your PAN Card status whereas I understood that the post is about getting information just by name about anybody's PAN details.  I am deleting my post. 

Either way if you one can do that it is dangerous and a invasion of ones privacy..You did throw some light on it !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Either way if you one can do that it is dangerous and a invasion of ones privacy..You did throw some light on it !

even after I felt sorry and deleted my post, it is pleasure that you found something useful therein. Indeed, more facilities in information technology also give rise to deprivation of privacy and security.  

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Hello, After demonetization, the cashless transaction have been increased and large transaction have be placed, so PAN card the important document have become more important and now govt. of India have made PAN Card to be compulsory. Thus PAN card plays vital role in today's human life.

It is simple to know PAN name with the help of first name, middle name, surname and DOB

Father's first, middle,surname

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.