After the Uri terror attack where nearly 20 our soldiers were murdered by the terrorists who had gained entry with the help of the locals, cutting the fence at several places, there is immense anger against Pakistan from where the terrorists had come. The political  leaders and generally everyone wants revenge against Pakistan, which is of course denying its role as always ! If there is a war between the two countries what would be the consequences ? We know for a fact that China and probably even Russia might support Pakistan by arming it. In this scenario can India trust Americas help and go ahead and attack Pakistan if there is more provocation from their side ?

Is it better to cut off all trade ,art and other exchange with Pakistan Since now steps are already being taken to declare it a terrorist nation , rather than wage a war against them which would cause a lot of loss of lives , mainly our soldiers and even civilians , also would be an economic burden on the nation.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

There is absolutely no chance of a war in between India and Pakistan. But I was expecting India will cut off all political and trade related ties with Pakistan immediately and at least do something on the border to show them tat we have not taken it lightly.

I am disappointed with action/steps taken so far. People will soon forget everything and politicians will go back to their normal routine. I am disappointed as I was expecting a stronger action than our PM addressing to Pakistani nationals for fighting on other fronts.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I wonder how the current leadership ridiculed previous regime on inaction in such matters. Now the position is worse. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Current Leadership is doing well in handling the Situation. The Government's Programme, Isolating Pak Globally is working well. I am emphatic that there wouldn't be any war between India and Pak. The incursions at the LOC and foiling Pak's attempts to enter India foiled successfully by the Indian Army. This made Pak furious and Uri attack is nothing but Pak's desperation.

What we see today is a culmination of all the neglect and pampering that has gone on for decades and there is noone else but the previous government which has to take the blame for both creating the situation in the first place and then let it get to this stage.Now it is blowing into our faces and the present government has to deal with it. The opposition thinks it is very clever to point fingers at Modi and escape their own major role, but anyone can see the realities , people are not fools..

Steps are being taken like re-looking at the Indus river pact and trade sanctions. I strongly feel , like Pakistan keeps on opening fire and destroys Indian villages by the border, India should go for surgical strikes on their terror camps. I came across this article which is very informative and gives a totally different perspective on the entire situation

https://www.quora.com/Would-China-declare-War-on-India-if-India-ever-attacked-Pakistan-first/answer/Santhosh-Kumar-337?srid=TMMV&share=b8568036

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

The methods of how wars are waged are changed now than they were a few decades ago. With advancement in technology, more importance given to diplomatic and trade relationships, we cannot expect a full fledged war being waged any more, with the exception of perhaps what is happening in Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan etc. A full fledged war would innocent people being killed for no reason. What we should do is stop buy Chinese stuff immediately, let the Chinese suffer, take away the largest market for their cheap goods and then see if they support Pakistan then.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani

I agree with Kalyani, we should cut of Chines supply line immediately and stop water to Pakistan. Let's see the reaction then. They are enjoying at the cost of India and we are doing nothing. And this sure is a result of bad policies of our previous governments which will take time to do away with. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

I don't think  there will be war between India and Pakistan.  If at all there is a war, it would be Nuclear war. Both the Countries are well aware of the grievous out come  of Nuclear war. Both the counties are procuring Nuclear war missiles capable causing severe damage to men and Material. Pakistan is quite aware of India's Raphael agreement. In addition to this owing to the immense response to Modi's  campaign,
 "Isolation Pakistan Globally" will give an extra edge To India.  Sushma Swaraj will address UN General Assembly in New York today.  Response of Pakistan PM Nawaz Sherif  will be known after a while from now

I too tend to agree with the views of Kalyani and Sunil, the only way is to isolate both the countries...China is taking on the role of the big bully of Asia , and Pakistan thinks with their support they can get away with anything..The major problem with India is worrying about world opinion, what will China Say? what will USA say? and so on...do they ask our opinion on anything, so why the hell do we take such a defeatist attitude perpetually under fear ..

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

Modi described Pakistan saying, India is exporting Software and Pak is exporting Terrorism. This apt description of Pakistan is being acclaimed by  all the Peace loving Countries of the World. I 'm still awaiting for the news of Sushma Swaraj's hit on Nawaz Sherif. All these things show how India  resolved to corner Pakistan from all the sides. It's time to tame this animal, Pakistan.

I find war not to be a solution but the time is over for a talk too. Now, it's time to be harsh and take some stern steps. As we all know that MNS has given an ultimatum to the actors in Mumbai, in that regard, what's your thought. Yes, artists are cultural ambassadors, but, how can we encourage such assignments when Pakistan aims for Indian blood? If cricket between the two countries can be stopped then why not the entertainment sector opt the same condition. 

A link: http://zeenews.india.com/cricket/sourav-ganguly-no-point-of-indo-pak-cricket-until-pakistan-stops-cross-border-terrorism_1932993.html

shampasaid

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.