Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

I came across a post made by Ajit Doval today and felt like sharing it with you all. It speaks of how Indian Army is engaging in a constant standoff against the Chinese and it really feels my heart with pride and sadness at the same time. Sad for how the soldiers are standing there for hours together, hundreds of miles away from their homes, to protect us in hale and storm.

Despite Breathing Fire, The Dragon Knows It Cannot Beat India Back.Indias point on Doklam.

Hundreds of Indian army soldiers, their arms locked and the automatic rifles on their shoulders pointed towards the ground, have been standing in Doklam and some areas further south for two to three hours at a stretch to form a human chain. The Indian human chain confronts a similar one by Chinese soldiers, and is separated by about 10-12ft of sandy soil on which little can grow. The human chain – soldiers have rotating duties – has been in place for more than three weeks now.

The standoff is necessary – a withdrawal will result in Chinese troops advancing and occupying not only the entire Doklam plateau, which is Bhutan’s territory, but also extending the tri-junction of India-Tibet-Bhutan about 10 kilometres south of the present position. And that would make the Siliguri corridor, which connects North East India with the rest of the country, vulnerable.

I have no words to commend the sacrifices that our soldiers make every day, every minute in the  line of duty. I wish volunteers could go and join them to lend moral support ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

Indian army can deliver if only the politicians would allow them to do so. The politicians come from a class which is basically afraid or darpok so they will always talk of compromise. 

vijay wrote:

Indian army can deliver if only the politicians would allow them to do so. The politicians come from a class which is basically afraid or darpok so they will always talk of compromise. 

Yes, and politicians like pappu who goes behind others and meets the Chinese envoy in their embassy making army look foolish. And not just the politicians but also the so-called champions of human rights who question army's actions like common criminals that is hampering them from working effectively.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Again you go hyperbolic.Did pappu meeting with Chinese result in any escalation? Did not the PM meet the Chinese in Germany. Leaders will meet. Should only one view point prevail?

In fact pappu's doings should be royally ignored because they seem nothing but childish..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Brainwashed and patronising response as usual

vijay wrote:

Again you go hyperbolic.Did pappu meeting with Chinese result in any escalation? Did not the PM meet the Chinese in Germany. Leaders will meet. Should only one view point prevail?

Exactly! Leaders should meet and our leader met with the Chinese in Germany during the G20 summit and in a proper way! Is pappu a leader? There is nothing wrong with him wanting to meet anyone but the occasion and the manner he chose to do so was all wrong and in perfect accordance with his real nature! Where is the question of one point prevailing here?

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

He may not be a leader for you but he is considered a leader by 30-35% of Indians. He is within his rights to meet Chinese ambassador. Negative propaganda by vested interests should not lead to denial of political rights.

A leader should not be doing things on the sly and expect his partymen to run helter skelter ..every action on f this so called 30 percent ( I doubt that figure) leader needs damage control by his party men. Neither he nor his party knows what he is doing . Either way he entertains the masses..

His entertaining you also causes a problem.Basically for you he is a problem  whatever he may do.His bad luck!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.