Would you like to withdraw gold coins from ATMs? For that you have to visit AbuDhabi.

Hotel Emirates Palace in AbuDhabi has setup an ATM where if you put money, you will get gold coins (max up to 10gms in a single transaction) for that money.The price is updated as per the latest market trends.

This is the only place in the world where this Gold ATM is available.

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It good but risky. I think really its only one place which set ATM for Gold coin.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

this is a very unique idea indeed.

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
This is a very new and unique idea....
Hmm some inventory idea.... But it has some bad effects too.... May be good opportunity for thieves... :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
You wont dare to steal something in the Soudies because you may get beheaded for that. A nice information. thanx meean
Oh!!! severe punishments.....

Thanks for the info :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
I am not sure but heard that Gold is cheaper at Dubai than India.
Exactly not the reason ( may be they use less carrat of Gold) But this is a unique idea and better way to buy Gold from ATM than shop
I have heard form my relatives that Gold is cheaper in Dubai and the gold quality is also pure..Not to worry about it!!!!

But selling Gold Coins at ATM counters is the big news here!!!!

If this is followed in India, definitely, thee would be big thefts followed!!!! ;)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Mostly in Dubai one can get pure 24 carats gold.

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.