The final verdict for this case is going to be given today 25 years after the incident had happened.Deputy General Manager of the United Carbide plant (where leakage had happened) who was the main accused in this case,had passed away. An american named Andersor who was the owner of this plant and three others in this case had already escaped from this case.

I really don't know, for whom this verdict is going to help.

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The fact that it is coming after 25 years itself puts our judiciary in the dock!
"Justice delayed is justice denied"..
What is a logic to give final verdict after 25 years..
we have to see what court is going to tell in its verdict..

Software Engineers never die...They just go offline.

http://jokesthegreat.blogspot.com
It has been a long wait for the victims and their next of kin of the Bhopal tragedy!! I guess there will be some peace found after the final verdict!!!! :(

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

The government is doing very well in covering up their tracks. Investigations have revealed that there is NO RECORD in the Hanumanganj police station in Bhopal as to who had granted bail to Warren Anderson and two others soon after the 1984 gas leakage.

In a written reply to a question from Girija Shanker Sharma (BJP), home minister Uma Shanker Gupta said as per the records available in the police station, Anderson was arrested on December 7, 1984 and released on bail after which he went to New Delhi by the state government's plane.

Along with Anderson, two others who are mentioned in the records are then UCIL chairman Keshub Mahindra and UCIL former managing director V P Gokhale. Gupta said no proposal was under consideration for withdrawal of the President's Bravery Medal awarded to Swaraj Puri, who was the superintendent of police at the time of the disaster.
:angry: :angry: :angry:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Death of an accused whether he is main or co accused is a natural event. Anderson is also too old and more than ninety years. He is unable to even talk or understand things well. This is all natural.
The only point is that the case has taken too long time. You may comment as much as you like on this. Incidentally, if you take two hundred years to finalize a case, all accused and prosecutors as well victims will be dead by the end.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Its really worrying that after so many years the verdict arrives, like this so many cases are there in India with so many years being taken
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.