In Ancient India, Indians were using very huge numbers.
On BC 1400 at 'Yazur Veda epochs' they were using the numbers more then One trillion.

Why they were using this much numbers?

This Topic was discussed in Hyderabad 'International Mathematician Conference' by American History professor Mr Kim Blopker.

News Item Here

Chant Hare krishna and be happy!!
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The link is not in English. so, I cannot understand the news item. It would be better to include the salient points in the post. I believe that in Sanskrit also more than trillian was used. The number system is - lakh, crore, arab, kharab, neel, padam, shankh. shankh is at the top. Similar may be in Tamil. The large numbers may be for astronomical studies or for count of very small things.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

OK I understand .thanks Gulsan.

In Tamil language nobody written here. Any how I'll provide all those things In English and thanks for your information also.

This is the first time am seeing tamil in Boddunan, Great to see it coming..And a very good article mathi..
It is good to hear they discuss about "Yazhur Veda epochs" in hyderabad that too by a American History professor. This is what is true "Unity in Diversity.
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: thanks for your reply

:) :) :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Mathi wrote:
[quote]OK I understand .thanks Gulsan.

In Tamil language nobody written here. Any how I'll provide all those things In English and thanks for your information also.[/quote]

Mathi. I understand your difficulty. I attempted to get translation in Google. But the remark appeared that there is no translation facility from Tamil to English. I thank you for providing the link and some idea about Tamil being an ancient classic language One thing more appears peculiar. Unlike Sanskrit, Tamil is also a living language. But is there any difference between ancient and modern Tamil?

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thanks dear. :) :) :)

Understanding in Tamil is not so easy. :( :( :(
so I'll provide you a link to translate the news in english or hindi. Just give me sometime .

Mainly why I choose this is for I would like to introduce something new in this site.

In English everybody can do my dear. Mostly for Tamil people only I provide this. however please wait or I'll give an another link for English for the same news.

Loan From World Bank:

India is First.

click here

English News:

In English

Why you give another news here?Is it related to the earlier one?

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
:( :( :(
Not related. But In Tamil I didn't get it.
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.