Video recorder in McDonald’s loo
A 29-year-old woman has filed a police complaint after she walked into the restroom of a McDonald’s outlet in Thane and found an employee’s cellphone running in video mode. Shilpa Koparde was at the fast food outlet at Big Mall with her husband on Saturday evening. “The cleaner told me to wait because the bathroom was not clean,” she told HT. “When I went in, it was still dirty, so I looked around and saw the cellphone near the AC duct.” She called her husband in and he found that it had been switched to video mode.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/tabloid-news/mumbai/Video-recorder-in-McDonald-s-loo/Article1-596225.aspx
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This is the worst thing that I have gone through....

This sort of incidents should not be encouraged and should be strictly punished...

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
That's disgusting

such thing shouldn't happen . Police should take strict action against it.
These kind of things happen in many public places.. People tend to take videos so easily..
What shappening with McDonalds..always some controversies..though it is reputed around the world such cases will really disappoint public to visit again. :huh:
It has become a menace now. Girls have to be very careful everywhere they go!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.