There's no stopping the two little big men of Bollywood! After winning over the audiences world over with their work, they are now ruling the world's No. 1 social networking site Facebook.

AR Rahman, Oscar winning musician of Slumdog Millionaire fame and one of the world's top selling recording artistes of all time added another feather to his already crowded cap by becoming the first Indian personality to get more than 1 million fans on Facebook. Currently, Rahman's official Facebook page has 1,545,643 fans. It is the largest page for any celebrity from India.

Closely following him, is his colleague and star and producer of Oscar-nominated film Lagaan (2002) and star of two of India's highest grossing films 3 Idiots and Ghajini, Aamir Khan. Aamir Khan has become the second Indian after AR Rahman and the first Indian film star to cross the 1 million fans milestone on Facebook. Aamir Khan's official Facebook page has 1,010,091 fans as of now.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It is not a surprise as both of them enjoy huge following all over the world- especially A.R.Rahman.
And one day Abid Areacode will also have 1 million plus fans!!

:laugh: :woohoo: :laugh: :woohoo: :laugh: :woohoo: :laugh: :woohoo: :laugh: :woohoo:

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Abid?

Are you going to enter cine field? Let me know i want to join as your assistant!
Its really not a surprise as chinmoy said.. And Abid you will surely have a nice assistant in Sajee..
that's a good news ....i am a big fan of both aamir and A R rahman....

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.